think m/s is starting to kick in

nicksi27

Reaction score
eurgghh i think m/s is starting - keep getting waves of feeling sick. sucking on sweets seems to help tho which is good but on the other hand, when i dont feel sickly, i feel so hungry i feel like eating my body weight in foods which are bad for me! :winkwink:

I am hoping ms will kick in soon! It will make me feel better. I've had 2 mc around this time in the past so I am looking for anything that shows progress.

sorry for your losses sammycaine no wonder you are hoping for ms to kick in (although once it does you might be changing your mind sharpish lol) - I hope everything goes ok for you this time :) and ive got my fingers crossed for you.
im with you on the worrying though - i dont think i will stop worrying until i see a little beating heart on a 12 week scan. x

People will tell you various things that did or didn't help them. You just have to keep trying them out. Something might help!

Just make sure you keep eating, as you'll feel a whole lot worse if you don't.

I think mine is starting to kick in too. It usually tends to be when I'm hungry mid-morning. Bizzarely enough, I've found that keeping a little bag of sour skittles in my desk and having a few of them seem to make it feel a bit better until lunchtime. I've also found that sipping water throughout the day helps too.

Eugh six weeks is when it kicked in big time for me... Nowten weeks and have been diognosed with HG :( Never had any sickness with my 3 daughters.

Atleast it means allis well and good even if we do feel like poop.

yep mine has seemed to kick in today as well along with the cold i have i feel rough even finished work early today which i never do. hate feeling sick and hungry at the same time lol i found eating ginger nut biscults helped with my 1st so have just gone to shop and have stocked up on them lol

For the past 2 weeks I have really struggles with ms that lasts all day.... My dr told me to try vit b6 and that should help. I took it last night for the first time...nothing has really changed yet but hoping that a couple days from now it will!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->