think my cats been killed :[ updated he's dead.

amandad192

mum to 2
Reaction score
about 9ish one of our neighbours knocked on the door saying she'd seen a cat get knocked down by a car, the drivers got out and put the cat straight in the car.
our tigs is now missing. he's a greedy boy and is first there when i open a tin, or round my feet when i open the fridge.
no sign of him at all.
there's blood on the road, i'm pretty sure he's gone :cry:

I just want his body, I want my kitty back.

Attachments

• 301544_2452379626788_1172533185_n.jpg
    301544_2452379626788_1172533185_n.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 56
Oh no :cry: Did they see who it was? Maybe they took them to a vet? I get how upsetting it is, I love my cats they are part of the family. I really really hope he's okay and is returned to you :hugs: :hugs:

it was 2 woman in nurses/careers uniform, we've called all the vets and none of them have heard anything.

I hope its not yours, maybe call round a few local vets in the morning see if anyone has bought a cat in :hugs:

Are you on Facebook, maybe try starting a group in your area or try posting on some of the buying/selling pages, to see if anyone knows anything, or making a post on gum tree, also try calling the pdsa/cats protection and the RSPCA they could have reported it to them :hugs:

If it had been me driving I would have knocked doors and if I had no luck would have taken it to the nearest vets.

I know how it feels not to know our ginger tom Stan has been missing over a year, we have no idea where he is or if anything has happened to him :cry:

Are you on Facebook, maybe try starting a group in your area or try posting on some of the buying/selling pages, to see if anyone knows anything, or making a post on gum tree, also try calling the pdsa/cats protection and the RSPCA they could have reported it to them :hugs:

If it had been me driving I would have knocked doors and if I had no luck would have taken it to the nearest vets.

I know how it feels not to know our ginger tom Stan has been missing over a year, we have no idea where he is or if anything has happened to him :cry:
we've done everything you've suggested already. there's almost nothing more we can do now.
i don't want them to dump his body in the bin..but if that's what they going to do they'd have done it already.:cry::cry:

I'm so sorry. I hope he is just out prowling and not the kitty that was hit. :(

:hugs: I saw you post this on Facebook.. do you know what colour their uniforms where? I might beable to help . I don't think their nurses because they don't travel in pairs usually

Cx

:hugs: I saw you post this on Facebook.. do you know what colour their uniforms where? I might beable to help . I don't think their nurses because they don't travel in pairs usually

Cx

i've no idea what colour, i'll ask my neighbours later on today. he's still not home so it must have been him. he always sleeps indoors on OH's pc desk. OH is aching bad, he's not a drinker but he went out and bought a bottle last night.

:hugs: Its horrid how some people just don't think to try and find the owner. My mums neighbours son ran over our kitten and just threw his body in the skip and never bothered asking if anyones cat was missing. It was a ragdoll cat so really distinctive looking. We only found out by chance too :( horrid.

Oh no, how awful :( I hope you find out soon hun :hugs: xx

Aww hun I'm sat here crying, I hope your cat comes home safe. I don't understand why someone would take the cat away after running it over. I think that's one of the reasons why my cat is an indoor one. I'm petrified of this happening.

Similar story here, we lost our family cat, he got knocked down on a main road and a bucket lorry was not far behind so they picked him up :cry:
We only found out because my ex-girlfriend seen it :grr: of all people

update
--------------------

turns out it wasnt the people who run him over that picked him, but the car behind. the 2 women in uniform were vets and took him to where they work.

OH just went down there to identify his body.

:cry: rip tiggywigs x

Aahh so sorry to hear that... Big hugs xxxxx

Ooh babe I'm soo sorry :hugs: I'm glad you've found him although it wasn't a good outcome :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Cx

Aww hun I'm so sorry to hear that :( I'm glad your cat has been found but so sorry for your loss :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->