think my cats been killed :[ updated he's dead.

Oh thats horrible :( Im glad they were vets that found him though. At least some people have hearts. x

I've just seen on facebook hun, sorry for your loss xxx

Soo sorry for you :(. Its good though, that someone stopped and picked him up. I used to exersize my horse in the early morning and more often than not would end up moving a number of kitties off the road :(.

So sorry.
This is my worst nightmare whenever my cats go out.

Im so sorry in the space of a year we lost 3 cats :(

Aw so sorry hun. :hugs: We lost a fmaily cat when I still lived at my parents a few years ago. It's terrible. The only saving grace was that we found his body. He crawled under my neighbour's car to die, which is unusual as I think they often go away to die.

RIP kitty :cry: :hugs:

:cry: honestly made me cry. Sorry for the loss of your beloved kitty xxx

:hugs:

My grandparents cat went missing for 2 weeks and we all thought he'd been killed, until they got a phone call from a very apologetic lady who'd discovered him locked away in her mother's bedroom! She'd found his collar hidden away in one of her drawers and got their number from his tag. Crazy old bat!

Some people are really heartless and don't think about the family of the pet they've just taken away from them. It's disgusting.

I'm glad you found out what happened to him and that he was looked after at the end, I'm just sorry it wasn't happier news. X

awww am sorry a dont know how a would cope if something happed to my kitten, glad he is a housecat now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->