think my cats been killed :[ updated he's dead.

Oh no I'm so sorry hun :( At least someone took him in who cared about him and tried to help him. He wasn't alone and wasn't left out in the cold :hugs: :hugs:

How sad, im so sorry :( RIP kitty
x

I was really hoping that he was just hiding :(

I'm glad that he was picked up by people that care and that you can have his body back, but so sorry this has happened to your family :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry this has happened to you :( I have 2 cats so I know how much it hurts, many years ago we lost our cat and it got hit by a car too, we have no choice but to keep them inside now.

I am the type of person who will pick up any dead or injured pet or animal I find in the road, (done this 3 times already sadly) if it is dead I will knock on a few doors to find out who the owners are or if there are no homes nearby I will take it to the vet to see if they can find a microchip on the pet to locate it's owners as I know the importance of putting your pet to rest and saying goodbye.

It's not much consolation but thank God for those vets for picking up your cat. Many motorists don't care and will just pulverize and run over a dead animal over and over again, I am glad those vets stopped that from happening at least.

I once even moved a dead fox out of the road to stop this happening, I love animals so much, rip to your sweet Tiggs , hugs :hugs:

That boils my blood that does when people don't even stop!!! I always get very attached to our cats, but it's the kids I feel bad for because they do too.

Our cat got run over last year- my neighbour saw the car and knew who it was. They got a shock when I was stood on their doorstep giving them a mouth full! Made him go and apologise to the kids in the car too. Maybe I was wrong to go round there, but what he did was just plain shitty :growlmad:

It was a teenage boy and his mother was horrified and really apologetic- worth thing is, they had a cat too so he must know what it is like :nope:

I'm so sorry :hugs:

My cat (my baby) went missing about 2 months ago :( I searched for him weeks! Called everywhere I could think of but nothing. I was heartbroken and still am. It's truly awful. Xx

I understand your pain sweetie, i'm really sorry :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->