Think this might be it! xUPDATE: Had my baby girl 2 days later x

ProudMummyx

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
At the hospital now, with contractions bwt 5 mins apart, lasting bwt 40 seconds and im starting to wonder why i am doing this again lol so painful! 3cm dilated at 12 so just waiting to c if there is any change. i bloody hope so! x

finally had my baby girl on the 4th june at 7.17 weighing 6pound 8 & a half oz

shes beautiful!!
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

xx

good luck... I hope things are moving faster...

Good luck hun! Hope its quick and easy.

I think I may be thinking the same in a few hours time! Best of luck woth your labour x

Good luck! I hope things get moving soon for you. :flower:

Good luck and just think, you'll have your LO in your arms soon! :)

ooooh good luck...im very jelous but im sure i wont be saying that when im in pain lol!!

xxxxxxxxxx

omg! i cant believe it, was having strong contractions for 6 and a half hours & after an examination there was no change, so we come home, & now they are so mild :( !! looks like i will be waiting a little longer to meet my LO:(

im ready when she is, just disappointed it went on for so long & had so much show and now nothing:cry:

Oh I feel for you!!! I am sitting at home at 3cms 70% effaced and NO contractions! Had a ton on Sunday night and was very crampy yesterday but nothing to send me to the hospital for. I am now up with a back ache, but nothing else, no show cramping contractions etc. I know there's a few of us going through this right now and it is horrible!!!!! Tomorrow I am going to clean house and walk walk walk!

Aw poor you :( Good luck to you and all ladies in the same boat. Hope you all have your babies very soon :flower:

Aw! thats rubbish! i hope they pick up and your LO arrives soon :flower:

Oh I feel for you!!! I am sitting at home at 3cms 70% effaced and NO contractions! Had a ton on Sunday night and was very crampy yesterday but nothing to send me to the hospital for. I am now up with a back ache, but nothing else, no show cramping contractions etc. I know there's a few of us going through this right now and it is horrible!!!!! Tomorrow I am going to clean house and walk walk walk!

I sobbed yesterday when everything stopped :(

Our houses are going to GLEAM at the end of this.

Scrub scrub!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->