Think this might be it! xUPDATE: Had my baby girl 2 days later x

Sorry it wasn't the start for you :hugs: Hopefully it'll kick of soon for you. I've been dealing with back pain the last 2 days thinking it's back labor...woke up with loose stools this more and nauseated and lost some of my plug yesterday and today. Contracting again this morning...hope this all means something for me as I've passed all the dates I've had all 4 of my kiddos...so I've officially been pregnant longer with #5 than out of any of my 4 kids :hugs:

its so tiring it really is, since last post been contracting all day, very irregular though. been back to birthing centre as i have hardly felt LO move, but heart rate was fine, still not feeling her move much though, so hopefully thats a sign. ive had two midwives tell me they think i will be back in tonight or early hours in the morning, only time will tell!

ahh mother of 4, i bet this seems like a mega long pregnancy compared to your previous ones. i hope its the start for you too. and you get to meet your LO soon. & i hope all you other ladies have progess soon. these babies know how to test us dont they!

xx

Oh good luck!! Hopefully not long now!! Fingers crossed for you!!!

Congratulations, she is beautiful! :) xx

Thanks for the update hun :D! Congratulations on your new arrival!! She's so precious!! :hug:

congrats i am guessing that is her in your profile picture, awww bless xxxxx

Thanks everyone. going to miss this forum. will post a birth story when i get chance :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->