Think we have chosen a name. Opinions?

Very interesting...I really like it! :)

Never heard the name Caelan before but love it! We're also using James as a middle name. Alberto was one of the names we discussed for a first name but decided against. Lovely name :) xxx

Ah no!! We were in the supermarket the other day in a not so nice area and heard the father shout at his 3 year old son 'Caelan f#@king get 'ere....you touch anyfin again I'll f#@kin smack ya'. Why did I have to hear that?? Now oh is saying he hates the name and wants to change it :'(

Lol, similar thing happened to me today, I only posted yesterday about liking the names Anna or Annie. Today I was in the queue in the supermarket when this beast of a girl in front of me with the foulest of mouths shouted across the shop to her colleague (she worked there), and guess what the name was on her name badge?! Annie!! 😩. Everything about her was so not what I wanted to associate with the name..... 😉

Ah no!! We were in the supermarket the other day in a not so nice area and heard the father shout at his 3 year old son 'Caelan f#@king get 'ere....you touch anyfin again I'll f#@kin smack ya'. Why did I have to hear that?? Now oh is saying he hates the name and wants to change it :'(

Lol, similar thing happened to me today, I only posted yesterday about liking the names Anna or Annie. Today I was in the queue in the supermarket when this beast of a girl in front of me with the foulest of mouths shouted across the shop to her colleague (she worked there), and guess what the name was on her name badge?! Annie!! 😩. Everything about her was so not what I wanted to associate with the name..... 😉

I'm sorry somebody ruined both of your names! :( ...but I do love that we won't have this problem with the name Lincoln

I'm sorry somebody ruined both of your names! :( ...but I do love that we won't have this problem with the name Lincoln

Lol yes that's true, I've only come across one other Lincoln and he seemed like a cute little lad :). I'm hoping that the association of Annie today will disappear from my mind over time ☺️ X

I have a friend who named her boy twin Lincoln (HUGE prison break fan) and he is such a cute and funny little guy :)

I still love Caelan but oh keeps saying the more he hears it the more he thinks it's not right. I've told him it's on my BnB signature now so it can't be changed because that is almost as good as a birth certificate :haha:

I have a friend who named her boy twin Lincoln (HUGE prison break fan) and he is such a cute and funny little guy :)

I still love Caelan but oh keeps saying the more he hears it the more he thinks it's not right. I've told him it's on my BnB signature now so it can't be changed because that is almost as good as a birth certificate :haha:

I said the same thing when OH wanted to consider changing Lincoln's name back to Franklin! haha!

I said the same thing when OH wanted to consider changing Lincoln's name back to Franklin! haha!

I've got a Franklin :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->