Think we've picked our colours...**updated**

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
So we went dress shopping again today.....tried loads on. I originally wanted champagne, or a cinnamon colour in tea length.

Tried on all sorts of colours in loads of styles but think we're now going for 'seafoam' and full lenth :dohh: here's a dress in the colour - looks a bit bright on PC but its a little less bright in the 'flesh' and looks really fresh and summery...

https://s7d4.scene7.com/ir/render/AlfredAngeloRender/6333-600?wid=340&obj=main&color=165,213,202&sharpen=1

What you girls think??

The shop have said they can make the cravats out of the same material and ribbons for accessories so the colours all match up!

Keeping the flowers cream.

Funny how the idea you have in your head goes out of the window.

xx

Thats reaaallly pretty, i keep changing colours too :dohh: Its getting a bit close though to keep changing :lol:

They're exactly what I want but in blue. They're lovely hon x :thumbup:

Well isn't it funny how things turn out!!

On sat my MoH tried the dress in the piccy in the colour we wanted it was on sale in the shop (the display dress) for £50 from £145!!

I decided not to buy it as I wasn't sure if not to get all the dresses and suits from the same shop.
So today I called the shop (where the £50 dress was) and asked them to put it away for me and that we'd be in in a few weeks to get my other b.maid measured for another although it would be at full price, thought it was worth saving £100!!

Anyways had a call from my bro to say my SIL (my other bridesmaid) found out she was pregnant today :happydance:and because she would be due about 4 weeks before she would pref not to be bridesmaid, as she will prob be having a section.

So I've lost a bridesmaid but gained a nephew or neice. :happydance:

I'm so excited - they've been trying for ages!!! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"