Thinking about purchasing a fertility spell...

Staceiz19

Mother of 2, 1 on the way
Reaction score
Ok soo im seriously contemplating buying a fertility spell , ive read a fare few good reviews and its guaranteed you conceive by 12 weeks .. Am i like completley crazy? I think though if you truly believe it may work and theres lot of girls its worked for...

Hello, most people think I'm nuts when I say this but I bought a fertility spell from a lovely lady and two weeks later I got my BFP! I had been ttc for nearly a year with one chem pg. Lady I bought it from was recommended by a friend of mine that also got her bfp a few weeks later. :happydance:

If your crazy then so am I so we can be crazy together lol

EDIT** Oh can I just add something, I agree that spells should be done out of kindness and not profit, the lovely witch I bought the spell from doesn't profit from her spells she is a full time carer to her son who is really sick with kidney problems and all proceeds from her spells go to a charity for children with kidney disease. She's a sweet sweet lady.

You don't need to buy one. Hedgewig will very helpfully do you one for free. Have a look in the TTC Buddies forum.

Personally, I don't believe, but I'd rather that if there were going to be spells that they're done through someone's kindness and wish to help, not through making a profit out of people's vulnerability.

I am a wiccan, and I really believe that using stones and spells can help with fertility. The problem is - a difference in ethics. Magic should never be used for personal gain, especially financial. To me, this would invalidate anything acheieved as the person is not using the spirits for good, and therefore would not be worthwhile.

Do you have a friend who might cast for you? Or would you try it yourself? One thing you could do as a basic, is have some stones with you. A small peice of rose quartz and moonstone is a good starting place. Keep them with you or under your pillow to aid conception - especially around OV. Then keep them after you are preggo to help with the babe. You need to make sure after you buy them you leave them to 'charge' under a full moon.

:hugs: :dust:

EDIT - Hedgewitch does them? Amazing and selfless - perfect :)

thanks for the repsonses girls.

And the fertility spell package im looking at

Fertility Blessed Charm

Fertility Blessed Grade A Rose Quartz Gemstone

Fertility Blessed Grade A Rose Quartz Puff Heart Pendant

Fertility Blessed Rose Quartz Bracelet

Each item will be Midnight Triple cast

and even if it doesnt work whats under $25 when i get them neat pretty things :D

Also hayzeb was that lady you purchased it from by any chance called MIA?

thanks for the repsonses girls.

And the fertility spell package im looking at

Fertility Blessed Charm

Fertility Blessed Grade A Rose Quartz Gemstone

Fertility Blessed Grade A Rose Quartz Puff Heart Pendant

Fertility Blessed Rose Quartz Bracelet

Each item will be Midnight Triple cast

and even if it doesnt work whats under $25 when i get them neat pretty things :D

Also hayzeb was that lady you purchased it from by any chance called MIA?

Yeah Mia, love that lady, she's a blessing.

ooh , thats hopeful.

So glad you got your bfp
Happy and healthy 9 months x

ooh , thats hopeful.

So glad you got your bfp
Happy and healthy 9 months x

Thanks I really hope you get yours soon. If you decide to go ahead with a fertility spell by whichever means let me know, would be interesting to know what happens. :hugs:

hehe i just talked to my partner (hes coming home from work) and hes all for it to give it a shot so im going to purchase it, probably getting "fertility spell" luxury spell ... well if oh doesnt try to opt for the little boy one hahaha

thanks i hope so too x

Hello, most people think I'm nuts when I say this but I bought a fertility spell from a lovely lady and two weeks later I got my BFP! I had been ttc for nearly a year with one chem pg. Lady I bought it from was recommended by a friend of mine that also got her bfp a few weeks later. :happydance:

EDIT** Oh can I just add something, I agree that spells should be done out of kindness and not profit, the lovely witch I bought the spell from doesn't profit from her spells she is a full time carer to her son who is really sick with kidney problems and all proceeds from her spells go to a charity for children with kidney disease. She's a sweet sweet lady.

interesting i bought a spell from this lady too lol in june i fell pregnant straight away but it turned out to be a chemical if im not pregnant again by march she will do a more stronger spell. i just need to wait and see.

Hi

I'm new to thus site and I have been trying to conceive for over a year. I had a miscarriage dec 2013 but I have NOT given up. I too am seriously considering a pregnancy spell and I was hoping someone maybe be able to recommend so done who could help me. Thank you. Jools.

Hi I was hoping you could recommend someone regarding a pregnancy spell. I have been trying to conceive for over a yeAr and I had a miscarriage dec 2013. I am new to the site but you sound really friendly. Yours hopefully. Jools. ;)

Hi I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year now. I had a miscarriage December 2013 and i am also seriously thinking about a fertility spell. I am new to the site and you all sound really friendly. I was hoping someone would be able to recommend someone to me. Yours hopefully. Jools.

Honestly I think it sounds like a con. Great idea if you know some one in real life but paying someone over the Internet, total money making scam.

Hi Jools,

Welcome to BnB :)

This is quite an old thread but hopefully there will be some replies.

I have had fertility spells done but I'm not pregnant so didn't work for me BUT one thing I'd say is it gave me a bit of hope in dark times and for some women, believing in something very strongly and having faith that they will conceive can help, especially anxiety wise.

Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust x

Not trying to be negative but I had several done in 2009-2010 and none of them worked. Thank God ebay banned them.

Let us know if they work - my house is for sale and I need to sell. ;)

The St. Joseph statue has yet to work.

Removed by Admin - This post was issued an infraction.

• Rudeness, flaming or trolling is not tolerated on, or about, BabyandBump or its members. Any member who is intentionally disruptive may have their account restricted or banned without warning.
  • Antisocial, discriminatory or offensive messages (intended or otherwise) aimed at the community at large, certain demographics (including parenting styles) or specific members, are not permitted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->