Thinking about purchasing a fertility spell...

As a witch I advise to not buy spells online. You are likely getting conned because you have no proof they did anything but take your money. And there are many sites that will give you spells to do for free. The most potent spells are ones you write yourself. Spells are no different than prayers. It's all ritual to focus intention. Thoughts are powerful things. Ideally you want to do one during the waxing and full moon. The waxing moon has growing power (as it slowly goes to full) and the full moon is the most potent.
Babymabey: is it coincidence? You will never know for sure. But please don't be a troll on these pages. We have enough negativity. You don't have to believe. And don't downplay the importance of a woman's need/want to conceive. I don't think you would have appreciated being told that you shouldn't try any and every thing because there are starving children in the world and to stop being so selfish in wanting a baby.

As a witch I advise to not buy spells online. You are likely getting conned because you have no proof they did anything but take your money. And there are many sites that will give you spells to do for free. The most potent spells are ones you write yourself. Spells are no different than prayers. It's all ritual to focus intention. Thoughts are powerful things. Ideally you want to do one during the waxing and full moon. The waxing moon has growing power (as it slowly goes to full) and the full moon is the most potent.
Babymabey: is it coincidence? You will never know for sure. But please don't be a troll on these pages. We have enough negativity. You don't have to believe. And don't downplay the importance of a woman's need/want to conceive. I don't think you would have appreciated being told that you shouldn't try any and every thing because there are starving children in the world and to stop being so selfish in wanting a baby.

Wow! That's not even CLOSE to what I was saying. I love how you interpret words and make false claims (kind of like what people who practice "witchcraft" do). I was saying that praying and things like spells, crystals and chanting are not what get women pregnant. It is good old fashioned science that does it. I NEVER said people were selfish for wanting a baby. I just don't want people to get conned for buying snake oil and a shrunken head for $200 while being told that they will get pregnant within the next 5 days. Whatever though, it is their money to waste and their disappointment when the hocus pocus crap doesn't work, just don't say no one tried to warn you.

Wow! That's not even CLOSE to what I was saying. I love how you interpret words and make false claims (kind of like what people who practice "witchcraft" do). I was saying that praying and things like spells, crystals and chanting are not what get women pregnant. It is good old fashioned science that does it. I NEVER said people were selfish for wanting a baby. I just don't want people to get conned for buying snake oil and a shrunken head for $200 while being told that they will get pregnant within the next 5 days. Whatever though, it is their money to waste and their disappointment when the hocus pocus crap doesn't work, just don't say no one tried to warn you.

She did not make false claims on you.

Please read the forum rules:

These rules apply to all Forums.
Rudeness, flaming or trolling is not tolerated on, or about, BabyandBump or its members. Any member who is intentionally disruptive may have their account restricted or banned without warning.
Antisocial, discriminatory or offensive messages (intended or otherwise) aimed at the community at large, certain demographics (including parenting styles) or specific members, are not permitted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->