thinking about using cloth.........

sahara

Me, my OH and DD Nicola
Reaction score
my lo is 2 months old and I am thinking about using cloth.

I am really tight on space so drying things is an issue and storing dirty nappies waiting to be washed.

Can anyone advise the best nappy to use bearing in mind these issues.

Sorry if I sound niave

xxx

Also meant to ask which ones are the slimmest ones - thanks

thanks :thumbup: OH would moan if i used the tumble dryer too much lol

just been having a nosey on some websites.

Do you use disposable liners to catch the solids. Leo is BF so wondering whether there would be any point to them.

Sorry also - but do ou rinse the poo of your inserts or can you get away with just chucking them in the wash - sorry if I am stupid :blush:

I dont use liners ( i did at first but they seemed pointless and a waste of money!) I just put dirty nappies in the bucket then in the machine when ready. I dont wash poo off ( i did at first but once again seemed pointless and a waste of time!) I only use pockets as dont have have a tumble drier so i just dry them with my clothes on airer. I use microfibre inserts and they all dry overnight. I also have a few hemp ones and bamboo ones but i tend to use them if im going out and hes going to be in a nappy longer as these take longer to dry. I tried all in ones but they took too long to dry so i got rid of them.

Thank you. whats the best wash to get the poo off, ad hlw do you avoid staining the outside of other nappies when in the bucket

thnxs a million

i just fold my nappies like a disposable and put them in bucket. I then wash on a 50 quick wash mainly because its my quickest cycle. Washed on 30 before and thats worked too but i like it quick!! It all depends on your spin too... if your spin isnt good enough then you might need to do an extra spin but mines fine so i dont.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->