Thinking am giving up! Help!!

Sugerr

Mom of one ttc#2
Reaction score
Been ttc baby number 2 for bout a year now i dont always have a period my last period was the 21st october an i still havent come on since the doctors are not helping they keep doing blood test but then when they come back they say oh we got the wrong set of bloods :/ would clomid help me am worried cause i can go months without a period so worried ill need ivf or something xx

Been ttc baby number 2 for bout a year now i dont always have a period my last period was the 21st october an i still havent come on since the doctors are not helping they keep doing blood test but then when they come back they say oh we got the wrong set of bloods :/ would clomid help me am worried cause i can go months without a period so worried ill need ivf or something xx

Sorry your having problems lovely,

Your doctor sounds useless. I'd demand to see someone else and be really pushy with them to help you with this.
A good doctor can make all the difference.
Don't give up honey x

Sorry your having problems lovely,

Your doctor sounds useless. I'd demand to see someone else and be really pushy with them to help you with this.
A good doctor can make all the difference.
Don't give up honey x[/QUOTE]

Ano hun they said i do ovulated so am just confused am gana try some fertility aid which puts hormoans back into my body because the doctors think its from me having the depo injection

You may be ovulating but it doesn't sound like you are ovulating consistently because if you were your periods wouldn't be so crazy.. I think you should see a different doctor!!

You may be ovulating but it doesn't sound like you are ovulating consistently because if you were your periods wouldn't be so crazy.. I think you should see a different doctor!!

Thanks am cd52 so god knows what going on but people have said maybe i have only just pvulated as i have had lots of cm an cramps x

Depo is a crazy thing. It takes forever to get cycles normal. I had a friend that took a year and a half to conceive after stopping it

Depo is a crazy thing. It takes forever to get cycles normal. I had a friend that took a year and a half to conceive after stopping it

See i no a lass who is oncd72 an just found out shes pregnant an her period was 13th of october so strange i got bad cramps like am duE on but no sign

See i no a lass who is oncd72 an just found out shes pregnant an her period was 13th of october so strange i got bad cramps like am duE on but no sign

I hope its a good sign for you. I would bd every other day or daily since you are ovulating

Just dont give up. Took me a while to conceive.

I hope its a good sign for you. I would bd every other day or daily since you are ovulating

Thank you an we are my boobs are killing thou so i think af might get me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->