Thinking it is over but not sure how to cope?

Elle.T.

Reaction score
So on Sunday I got my BFP I actually got 2, they were faint but definately there. I started spotting brown that day but it was very light and I hear that can be normal so I tried my best to put it out of my mind. Than last night after the BD and a Bowel Movement I started bleeding red, It got heavier and than I passed a Clot. I broke down and told DH I thought I was having a MC I cried most of the night. Less than half an hour later the bleeding stopped completely, today more or less there has been little to no spotting or if there is spotting it is mostly brown.

I had a drs appointment today and my urine test is was negative, she ordered a blood test but pretty much told me because I passed a clot she suspected I have miscarried already. I havent been cramping so I was hoping that maybe it was a fluke. I am stuck in this limbo phase of wanting to move on from the loss or trying to hold out hope the pregnancy is still viable. This is our first BFP and we have been trying for about 4 months, I know it isnt that long but I feel so defeated.

Basically I am wanting to know if anyone else has had similar experience and how they coped?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->