Thinking of changing my thermometer and OPK's, please help!

PearlandLace

Reaction score
Hi all,

I currently use a cheap basal thermometer, which works fine but isn't backlit and I'm finding that when I wake before alarm (& dawn) i have to disturb my DH just to see the temp. It also only does to one decimal place. Does anyone have a recommendation of a good inexpensive thermometer that's 2 decimal places and backlit? (I know, I want the world don't i ;)! ) also I currently use clearblue digital's as opk and they are very good but so expensive. Any recommendations for a reliable cheap switch? I'm seeing one-step a lot on amazon. Just not sure what to go for. Xxxx Thanks for any help :)

I have the Digital Basal Thermometer By Fairhaven Health and I LOVE it...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0017RZHYY/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's not back-lit (but it has 2 decimals) however I sleep with my phone as my alarm, so when I need to read it I just use the light from my phone to see the temp. It beeps a few times when it's done, but it doesn't seem to wake up the OH.

A lot of ladies love those cheap Wondfo's from Amazon for OPK's...however I have to use an OPK that you pee on and not dip since I have to take them at work. I use the Target Up & Up brand, then come in a pack of 7 for $13 I think. So far they have proven to be very accurate and easy enough for me to use while I sneak off to the bathroom at work.

Thanks beachy, very informative :) hoping to also get feed back from someone who uses a backlit on but regardless I'll definately be checking out that suggestion :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->