Thinking of joining slimming world 16 weeks preg. What do you think ?

tjhstobbart

Reaction score
Don’t know what to do I am huge as it is before pregnancy I lost 7 stone in 2016/17 but put 3 back on. So I’m now back to 18 st was 24 at one stage but I don’t want to keep going up in weight. Think it’s a good idea to join sw now or to wait ? Thanks

It’s perfectly fine to join now, providing you don’t have any reasons why you shouldn’t. I think you have to have your midwife ok it, but usually there isn’t any reason why you shouldn’t be able to. It’s a good plan to follow

I did it before I fell pregnant and lost several stone, I’ve kept it off but am still doing it now I am pregnant (although honestly I am finding it hard!). My midwife was happy with me continuing and it has become mostly a way of life now (for meals at least! Maybe not snacks in between!). Do whatever makes you feel happiest and healthiest. I massively recommend it :) good luck!

Slimming world is well known and backed by midwives. There’s absolutely no reason why you shouldn’t at all hun. I’ve been a member for 2 years and don’t intend on stopping. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->