Thinking of taking Royal Jelly

Glad I read this thread as I just purchased some RJ and BP to help with my egg quality. I do have slightly high estrogen so sounds like its not a good idea to take at this time. I'm starting IVF next month so definitely don't want to mess with hormone levels anymore than they will already be messed with!

That's why I continue to stalk this forum - so much good information!!

I am taking Royal Jelly as I tested low in estrogen, have thin uterine lining/light periods, and am on Clomid (which may worsen the lining further and possibly egg quality). From the research I did it seems that RJ can help with all of those... decided to give it a go for a couple of months.

I take one 580mg cap of freeze dried RJ (says is equivalent to 2000 mg fresh) as soon as I wake up, and then a quarter teaspoon of fresh RJ late afternoon after I haven't eaten for 2-3 hours (apparently supposed to take it on an empty stomach). I can tell you that the fresh stuff tastes like a combination of vomit, petrol and chalk! (or something to that effect) Extremely nasty. But the fresh stuff is supposed to be better/more effective. I mix it with a little honey, but.... yeah.

So we'll see!
Sounds great Googly. What about b-complex, too?

SS your chart is still looking super good, anymore tests done? :thumbup:

Hi Jodes! :hi: Yeah, I jumped off the POAS train, onto the blood-test one. I got my bloods drawn today, so I hope to have some solid info by Monday/Tuesday! You know, your acupuncture really feels like it's putting you on a great track. I'm thinking your :bfp: comes in Dec, 2011 if you can get to her during your ovulation time (in November). Seems like it's far away, but it's not too bad. I'm so glad you opted to try this all out.

Yep, B100... Though I'm on month 4 of that and it hasn't really made a difference so far. Also L-Arginine for uterine lining... And acu for same. But that's it at the moment, sticking to those for now.

FX for your bloods!!! :dust:

Yep, B100... Though I'm on month 4 of that and it hasn't really made a difference so far. Also L-Arginine for uterine lining... And acu for same. But that's it at the moment, sticking to those for now.

FX for your bloods!!! :dust:

:hugs:
Boo about no effect from B-100, but glad you are still on it! Good luck with this new effort. :thumbup:

Hi Jodes! :hi: Yeah, I jumped off the POAS train, onto the blood-test one. I got my bloods drawn today, so I hope to have some solid info by Monday/Tuesday! You know, your acupuncture really feels like it's putting you on a great track. I'm thinking your :bfp: comes in Dec, 2011 if you can get to her during your ovulation time (in November). Seems like it's far away, but it's not too bad. I'm so glad you opted to try this all out.

Good luck for your bfp :flower: Do you have these physic abilities? or are you just having a guess?

I've tried the Apimist and it doesn't taste too bad. Just like honey, but quite thick. I don't really have a sweet tooth so found it pretty yucky, but if you do like sweet things you might actually like it. :thumbup:

I've tried the Apimist and it doesn't taste too bad. Just like honey, but quite thick. I don't really have a sweet tooth so found it pretty yucky, but if you do like sweet things you might actually like it. :thumbup:

Oooo fantastic......did you eat it with anything or just on it's own? I love sweet things :flower:

Good luck for your bfp :flower: Do you have these physic abilities? or are you just having a guess?
some skill involved.:flower: Sometimes in reading something I get a strong feeling on it. Got one when I read the last post for whatever reason.

Oooo fantastic......did you eat it with anything or just on it's own? I love sweet things :flower:

I just ate it by itself. From what I read, you aren't supposed to have anything hot within half an hour of eating it, so I would just have a teaspoonful first thing in the morning. Lucky that you like sweet things - it used to almost make me gag sometimes!

Now I'm wondering if I'm tking the right royal jelly because mine is yummy...just like honey. It says royal jelly and I got it at whole food. :shrug:

I started taking the Apimist this month - I just ate a teaspoonful of it first thing in the morning (although I didn't realise you couldn't eat anything for half an hour afterwards!). it is RJ and BP mixed in with honey so it tastes Ok but then I like honey - does get a little bit sickly after a few weeks though!

It hasn't changed my cycle length at all as I O'd on the day I expected :)

I'll let you know in the next couple of days if I get a bfp!

Well Despie I have problems with symptoms now after a couple of months ago when I had major cramps for 4 days before AF was due, was nauseus and dizzy and drank loads and BFN so now I know that SS is a bad thing - but the answer is that not really, apart from a bit of a dodgy stomach the last couple of days, but that is probably just my cooking :haha::haha:

Well Despie I have problems with symptoms now after a couple of months ago when I had major cramps for 4 days before AF was due, was nauseus and dizzy and drank loads and BFN so now I know that SS is a bad thing - but the answer is that not really, apart from a bit of a dodgy stomach the last couple of days, but that is probably just my cooking :haha::haha:

O dear I hope Brooke doesnt find out that I been ss with you or I am in big trouble ,she usually comes on about this time :) :)

O dear I hope Brooke doesnt find out that I been ss with you or I am in big trouble ,she usually comes on about this time :) :)

Quick, let's hide! :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Quick, let's hide! :haha::haha::haha::haha:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:You are funny ,:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->