Thinking of taking Royal Jelly

Oh and on the RJ/BP subject I had a much easier AF this one just gone after taking the stuff for a couple of weeks - don't know if that made the difference but it was nice not to vomit and have to stay in bed for a day :thumbup:

Oh and on the RJ/BP subject I had a much easier AF this one just gone after taking the stuff for a couple of weeks - don't know if that made the difference but it was nice not to vomit and have to stay in bed for a day :thumbup:

That's brilliant anythings really worth a try and it's all natural Ingredients isnt it?:hugs::hugs:

I'm thinking its worth a try? I love honey but the Apimist is quite pricey. WTF i'm getting some and lets hope the quality of my eggs improve?

I'm thinking its worth a try? I love honey but the Apimist is quite pricey. WTF i'm getting some and lets hope the quality of my eggs improve?

Yeah at £20 a pop it's not cheap! I thought iw was at least worth one go though :thumbup:

Wanted to share that in some women with high FSH and estrogen Royal jelly can actually help balance the hormones .
yes it has estrogen but it also contains DHEA and progesterone here is a long article on it
https://www.consumerhealth.org/articles/display.cfm?ID=20050628143136,

here is a link to BFPs after royal jelly was taken,
https://forums.fertilitycommunity.c...u-credit-your-bfp-royal-jelly-bee-pollen.html.
some women who took it during IVF responded better on the cycles taking it .
https://forums.fertilitycommunity.c...-ivf/276953-has-anyone-taken-royal-jelly.html

I think RJ will balance you if you're already have lower estrogen levels. Otherwise, it can throw things off. There's extra special caution for those prone to fibroids for using this- for example. Herbs, although "natural" don't mean just "safe for all...so just try it". One needs to understand how it works and also whether it'll work best for your individual constitution.

I think RJ will balance you if you're already have lower estrogen levels. Otherwise, it can throw things off. There's extra special caution for those prone to fibroids for using this- for example. Herbs, although "natural" don't mean just "safe for all...so just try it". One needs to understand how it works and also whether it'll work best for your individual constitution.

if you read the links I posted you will find a woman who was told by her RE her FSH and E2 levels were high and she was a poor stimmer she took royal jelly /bee pollen in honey for 3 months and her E2 and FSH lowered and she conceived that cycle.

if you read the links I posted you will find a woman who was told by her RE her FSH and E2 levels were high and she was a poor stimmer she took royal jelly /bee pollen in honey for 3 months and her E2 and FSH lowered and she conceived that cycle.

I read them.:thumbup: RJ/BP is great stuff- for the right system. And it was right for her:winkwink:

Turns out that for some Royal jelly can artificially raise estrogen too high and delay ovulation. :dohh:

Turns out that for some Royal jelly can artificially raise estrogen too high and delay ovulation. :dohh:

Some meaning a particular type?
Yes. RJ and/or BP is really best-suited for those lower to very low in overall estrogen levels, no honey allergies, no estrogen-related issues like fibroids.

She said 'some' royal jelly can artifically raise estrogrn, I was wondering if some meant a particular brand or type...or did she mean for some people

I meant some people lol.

I think the royal jelly along with Soy raised my estrogen too high and I skipped ovulation.:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->