thinking of trying for #2

mommyerbeck

mom of 3
Reaction score
Me an my husband have been married 3 yrs know and have a 2 month old we wanna have all are kids close an been thinking of starting ttc at end of january or begining of febuary I need advice we know more that one kid would make life more hectic but its worth it to have a family and i am scared that my on drake would possible feel left out and advice would be nice....hoping to put some kinda plan in action weather it be birth control or ttc #2...

having children at a fairly small gap can be very hard work, mine are 20/21 months apart both gaps and the 3 of them keep me well busy
I chose to give a year to each child as a priority to enjoy their baby moments before getting pregnant with the next. not that ive left out the older one/s during that time either as they get me when baby is napping and enjoy joining in with me spending quality time with baby Ive just lost more and more of MY time in the process.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/n...785-anyone-else-ntnp-2-have-lo-under-1yr.html

Here is a thread...that I am on, and we are all ntnp...and we have babies under a year.

I myself, have a baby who is 4 months old and we are not trying not preventing. We have decided to give it a go and see what happens :) :)

I want a close age gap for my kids. Yeah it will definitely be hard work, and people may think you are crazy. But all in all, it's your choice. :) :)

Well we are still using bc but that has failed before so stopped using condoms and just seeing what happens after feb I'll go off pill and keep ntnp I really could use some people to text or email to confide in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->