Third baby in 3 years...Eeeek!

xxyjadexx

Reaction score
I did a pregnancy test last week and came back negative, I accepted that as my cycle has been all over the place since having my daughter a year ago and still breastfeeding. For some reason I looked at the test a few days after taking it and I saw the faintest of lines!!! I know tests should not be read after 10mins but I knew I was pregnant! Just taken another one (a week after the first)and it's positive. Don't know if I'm excited or petrified! My son's 3 next month and my daughter was one last week. I'm going to be busy!

When my youngest of my 3 was born I was 23 years old; I had 3 kids, three years and younger. There is 1 day lacking 20 months apart between my oldest and middle, and there is 1 day lacking 20 months apart between my middle and youngest. It isn't as hard as going from one child to 2. My oldest was potty trained a few months before giving birth to my youngest so I only had 2 in diapers. My best advice is cherish it :) and if your 3 year old isn't potty trained, get to work on it lol because having 2 kids in diapers was hell on the wallet.

Congrats! When this baby is born, I will have a 2.5 year old, 15 month old, and a newborn! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->