Third baby - labour/birth stories?

LegoHouse

Mummy of one of each <3
Reaction score
:wave:

I'm just wondering how everyone's third births went? My first two were natural births. I guess what I'm scared of is a) having a csection b) it being too quick.

Thanks ladies xxx

My third was quick, but not as quick as I expected! My second baby was only a 90 minute labor (yikes!) so i thought i wouldn't make it to the hospital. It turns out my 3rd labor was almost identical to my second, but I was prepared for it so I went into the hospital when my labor pains were really manageable. I didn't want to take any chances! I got there and was already 7 cm, but barely feeling a thing. Everything suddenly took off and a fast and furious hour later DS was born. :)

I had all 3 without medication, but every birth and every situation is so different that it's impossible to know if something unforeseen might happen that requires intervention. I'm hoping for another natural birth with this one, but you never know!

All mine were fast. 1st was 2hr 10min, 2nd 55mins. With Jade she was my first baby NOT back to back and she was in perfect position. Because of this i had a very easy pregnancy and when i was in labour my contractions were not regular or painful. I only went to hospital because of previous fast delivery and gbs. When I got to hosp I was still joking and not really in pain and I didn't even have need to push yet I was 10cm! It was all so easy LOL. I dont know how long I was in labour with 3rd. About 5hrs but not in much pain wheras my first two were very intense x

My first was 4 hours and extremely intense. I went to the hospital with my son (my second) at 3cm but I didn't actually feel contractions until I was 8cm. It was a very easy birth. Everyone is trying to scare me already with "the third is always the worst!" :|

My first was ten hours, my second eight, and my third two and a half, but we were induced by breaking of waters due to high BP and slowing of movements. Turned out there was meconium, so it's a good job they made the decision. It was by far my hardest labour: rolling contractions that were intense. I'm just glad it was fast!

First very long induced labour, 2nd hind waters went have birth around 4 hours later contractions weren't intense until
About and hour or two before he came. Third hind waters started leaking at 2
Irregular contractions all day ranging in pain went in to hips at 8pm midwife said was only 2-3cm gave me a sweep he was born at 10 that evening. It was quite quick once she gave me the sweep- on paper was quickest as she put 37min active labour but didn't feel super quick. People have said inclu midwives I spoke to number 3 can be funny and hard to predict xx

3rd pregnancy was ok, 3rd labour (or lack of) was difficult.

Fox was a pickle!

I agree that the 3rd is unpredictable! After 2 natural births, number 3 was an emergency c section! :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->