Third boy or first girl???

Woohoo! We joined team blue for the third time too! :haha:

I didn't even cry I thought I would haha he was healthy and big measuring 2 weeks ahead :)

Aha! Were you hoping for a girl?

I was hoping for a girl and thought I would be disappointed but I wasn't, and now I'm really looking forward to having 3 boys running around! :happydance:

Yea I hoped for a girl all three times haha but nope all boys they r lovely just sad to miss out on that mother daughter relationship like I have with my mum.

Yea I hoped for a girl all three times haha but nope all boys they r lovely just sad to miss out on that mother daughter relationship like I have with my mum.

Awww, me too, but we're not done, haha. My husband is already talking about trying for a girl later on. :haha:

I have 4 sisters and had a super close relationship with them and my mom, and desperately want a little girl eventually. :cloud9:

Awww, me too, but we're not done, haha. My husband is already talking about trying for a girl later on. :haha:

I have 4 sisters and had a super close relationship with them and my mom, and desperately want a little girl eventually. :cloud9:

Yeah I have three sisters my oldest boy said mum I want a sister. I dunno yet I'm only young 23 so might try one more time somewhere down the line.

Yeah I have three sisters my oldest boy said mum I want a sister. I dunno yet I'm only young 23 so might try one more time somewhere down the line.

I'm 23 too! :haha:

I'm 23 too! :haha:

Haha we r twins! Aww no little girl dresses and pink things for us this time round fingers crossed for next time tho :)

Congratulations on having another boy
,I have got 3 boys and they play and get on so well....

Just wanted to vent that I'm so mad she never did a potty shot she only lookd side on across baby and apparently saw a penis sticking up neither me or my mum seen it. It could have been cord or anything I feel like i don't really know for sure she only looked for 30 seconds and not the classic potty view either.

Congrats batman!!

The sonographer will prob have located the cord before moving down to the sex region. The cord can quite often look like a girl too as there's 3 vessels in the cord.

Myself and my friend told my SIL she was having her 3rd boy after my friend scanned her and she kinda doubted it all the way through but it was a boy.

I'm on baby 2 and I'm not sure if I want to know sex, I'm tempted but not sure ...do you girls like knowing? I liked knowing with dd just not sure why I'm not sure this time...hence I'm looking at my scans and comparing here lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->