Third child and the first time I've chose a name!!!!

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I only realised yesterday that I haven't named one of my kids!!!:dohh:

When Kayleigh was born, Kylie Minogue was on the radio, so her Dad jokingly suggested calling her that! When i laughed, the midwife suggested the similar name Kayleigh, and it just seemed to fit her. Her middle name of Marie is a family name in her Dad's line.

Charles was DH's suggestion, and Stuart is DH's first name, so both really were his choices.

DH gave me a list of names for this LO, and the only one I liked was Benjamin, so it was his suggestion again and I agreed.

So I said it was MY turn for a name, and I was choosing the middle one. I asked for suggestions on here a couple of weeks ago, but if I'm honest, I lost the thread, sorry!!! :blush: Then yesterday we had Star Wars on, and I just came out with Luke (as in Skywalker!!!:blush:) We're both really big Star Wars fans, and Benjamin Luke really seems to fit.

So after 3 pregnancies, FINALLY I have named one of my children!!! :happydance::happydance:

You just watch this change when he's born!! :rofl::rofl:

I reckon you should stick with it too.Its a really nice name :)

Iam exactly the same hun lol .

OH picked my other 2s and i picked this one well i suggested it any way lol .

Yayyyyy for girl power lol . xx .

The idea of naming spontaneously I think is nice:) There's too many names out there to narrow it down ahead of time, for me anyway.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->