Third miscarry

joanna1980

Reaction score
Found our today that j had mc , don't know how to feel , feel numb but went to work and put the smile on while my partner sat at home with no concern bout me or how I feel , don't know how someone can be so hard , it's like the world revokes around him . Wondered if ne one has been though the same ? ? I feel so alone

Im currently going through my 3rd mc too and its definitely the worst feeling ever.
Im not back at work yet, I can't imagine! Too sad and confused.
stay strong hun, I know its impossible to believe, but the pain will ease up eventually ...I keep telling myself that.

:hugs::hugs:Good luck hun:hugs::hugs:

Hugs mama!! Your OH may just not grieve as you do, and men do not always show emotion as we do. It does not mean he does not care. But it is frustrating when you feel alone. I have the most wonderful OH, he is just awesome, and kind, and supportive, and loving, and when we lost our baby in our 2nd trimester (this was my 6th pregnancy, 2nd loss), I felt alone too. It was not that Jesse did not care, or love our son, it was just he showed it in a different way. I was angry with him, and I should not have been. It is a hard road, but stick with it mama!! Lots of hugs, and prayers of comfort coming your way!!

Hi ladies,so sorry for your losses,I am going thru my tenth loss,have four children and am 44, I love my hubby to bits but since I found out my babies heart had stopped he has been working 24/7 ,he is a super,loving hard working man but finds it so hard to express his feelings or talk about this,I also find it so hard but have been embracing the love of my children to get me thru this awful time,some men just can't cope,I hope u all feel better soon,love and prayers,xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->