third month and feeling awful

heaveneats

Emma's Mommy
Reaction score
I feel like I will never be able to have another baby, it was so easy to conceive my first now it will be my third cycle and I did everything right the first two and got nothing :( I've even been looking at secondary infertility and the causes, I'm so worried:(

I think I'm overreacting but at the same time I'm just totally gutted. Has any of you ladies on here had troubles having baby number 2?

It can take a healthy couple anything up to a year to conceive irrespective of previous children x and you only have a 20-25% of conceiving each cycles no matter how much you do, I think you may be overreacting just a little bit :) x I don't think you need to be worrying just yet x

My first was conceived on the pill, my second took a year and a half with a miscarriage around the 6 month mark. So I do think your jumping the gun a bit. Try and relax and have some fun. I'm hoping this time it won't take as long as the last but patience is the key at times.

I am ttc number two and my first was conceived 12 years ago... sigh... you still have plenty of time :) hugs hugs hugs

Just keep at it, and like someone else said, its a little to earlier to start worrying. What methods are you guys using, if you don't mind be asking?

Thank u all for the kind thoughts.

Babifever we are using opks and I was also taking my bbt but I won't this cycle as it just confused me. Also bought pre seed to try this cycle

It's still early for you, although I can see why you're worried as you conceived quickly previously, I'm sure there's nothing to worry about :hug:

We are on our third cycle too, it took 5 cycles to conceive my daughter. Hope you get your BFP soon!

We're onto our 6th cycle when it took us 3 to conceive our first. It's impossible not to worry but try not to stress (easier said than done). It can take longer sometimes. Fingers crossed for you.

If the mechanics about ttc is adding on to your frustration. try ditching everything and dtd every other day. That way you won't miss any windows and you can take a break from opk's and bbt.

your lucky you even have a baby.me and my fiance have been trying for 11 months with no luck.I am on the point of having a breakdown cause i am so upset and desperate for a baby.

Bear you got to believe, do let doubt and frustration get the best of you. It will happen! Try my advice above. And as we've been saying your too soon to even be worrying at this point hunni. I know its easier said then done, but trust stress wont make it any better, enjoy the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->