third pregnancy and nausea, boy or girl?

floborg

Reaction score
So I was very sick with my first pregnancy, puked all the time all day long and didnt get to keep any food until 16th week. Was a boy.

Second pregnancy I am never nauseous. And it was a girl.

Now this third pregnancy I am feeling fairly nauseous the last few days to the level that I can hardly eat but bread...
Or I know I will start puking.

So considering my first two pregnancies, can I make the assumption boys make me nauseous and girls do not?
Or does it simply vary from pregnancy to pregnancy?

Varies from pregnancy to pregnancy. I've been super sick and I'm having a girl :flower:

My mum had 2 girls and two different pregnancies.

I have two girls and two boys and I can honestly say I feel TERRIBLE when I'm carrying girls and I blossom and bloom when I'm carrying boys! I also crave sweet with girls and salty/savouries with boys :thumbup:

It feels like it's a boy, I was blossoming too when I was carrying my girl, that pregnancy went so smoothly and was tiny whilst with my boy I was huge as if I was having twins which obviously affected my health and everything else.

I'm having my second boy and my morning sickness was much, much worse this time around. I really don't think it's related to gender.

I think I'm having a girl as I have got a few spots and I never get spots, only when I have been pregnant with my daughters.
I am hoping it is not just wishful thinking on my part as I already have 4 boys and a girl would be nice x

With my first boy i puked up until i was 22 weeks pregnant after every single thing i ate, with my second boy i puked constantly up till 15 weeks and i mean constantly i couldn't move off the sofa if i moved slightly i was retching and bringing up stomach acid because there was nothing left! With my last baby my little girl i felt really sick for the 1st trimester but only actually puked a few times, but for the whole of the first trimester with her i had awful headaches, (but my daughter and the baby im pregnant with now are from a different father to my boys and apparently that makes a difference with the sickness) anyway this time so far iv felt sick a few times but iv not been sick yet, but i dont have the headaches i had with my daughter, so iv no idea so far what i could be having lol, i think each pregnancy is different

Personally I really don't think you can judge sex on symptoms. With my son I had hypermesis, was so so ill, with my angel daughter I felt absolutley great all the time, and now this pregnancy ive had hypermesis again and definatly not blooming and this is a another little girl. So both my girls have been complete opposites.

I've had two girls and two boys -- I was sickest with the first girl and second boy, felt reasonably fine with the second girl and first boy.

Same with the heart rate theory. It worked perfectly with first girl and first boy, not at all with second girl and second boy.

Theories are fun and I love them, but they don't translate into real ways to tell girls from boys.

Really is 50/50 thing still
#1 bit sickness 15-24w
#2 mild 6-14w
#3 HG from week 7 till birth.

All girls.

With my first i didnt know i was pregnant till i was about 8 weeks along
With my second i had nausea all through first trimester

Both girls

With this i have nausea

My sickness wasn't too bad with my first. I had a girl. Not too bad this time either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->