Third Pregnancy, how was yours ?

Shanelley

Mummy :)
Reaction score
Please share with me what was different about your 3rd pregnancy compared to the other two
I'm feeling very bloated and round already I feel bad about it.
I'm also just curious on what you found was different about yours ?!

So far no MS and I had it with my last two
Perpetually tired and dont think I was this tired ever before
Loss of appetite . I end up eating half of what I think il eat...

Exhausting!! I've been tired since about a week before my bfp and I've been tired every day of the pregnancy! I also had a lot of morning sickness whereas my first two pregnancies I had none.

An absolute killer if I'm honest! Since day one I've been been exhausted, my two other children and so easy so I cant even blame them! I cant say this time I've even enjoyed being pregnant even though it is a complete blessing!, from the beginning I've wished for him to be here! Just 10 weeks left and I'm actually counting down the days, I'd rather sleepless nights over this lol

Currently 17 weeks with my 3rd.

This one is definitely different. 5 weeks-10 weeks I had quite a bit of naseau hit me at different times of the day as well as just feeling like crap in general and being tired. With my first 2 pregnancies I had non of that & only felt like I needed naps well into my 2nd trimester.

This pregnancy i have seemed to pop this week & my belly shape is just different this time around. My first 2 my bump sat pretty low and I only really looked pregnant belly button down at this point (if that makes sense). This time I feel like I look pregnant rib cage down already haha.

I had a lot of bleeding with my 3rd. But other than that there wasn't too many issues and it wasn't too different from the others. More tiring for sure.

With my 3rd I bled in the beginning and was extremely tired all the time... And I only gained 15 pounds compared to the normal 30 with my first two. All of them were girls:)

So exhausted and a bit more sick than I was with the second.

I’m adamant this is the last one as I don’t want to go through this again, this is by far the worst I’ve felt in all 3 pregnancies.

I'm 9 weeks with my oops 3rd. I have more nausea, boobs are more sore, and I'm more tired. I also have had diarrhea, which I didn't have with my other two. I'm 42 so maybe that's why.

Agree exhausting !

First few months were ok ! Never had morning sickness just felt off ! Developed SPD later on and couldn’t sleep !

Had awful heartburn all three times , bump was smaller for the first few months with DS then just popped! Had an outy belly button which never happened before and also craved cheese and never had cravings before ! Which made me think about the sex more but was shocked when we found out he was a boy !

Labour was quick with him only 3 1/2 hours at 6 days over so quickest one of them all followed by DD2 at 5 days early and DD1 just didn’t wanna come out haha , she was 9 days over and had to be induced after labour stalled longggg process !

Would I do it all again ... defiantly !

DS is the most chilled out baby out of them all ! I’ve noticed the difference between boys and girls for sure ! Good luck !

Honest my 3rd was the worst by far I dunno because she was my first girl but I was severely anemic I need an emergency iron infusion. Horrendous morning sickness then she went breech and got stuck doing the splits which ended up in a c section this was last year she’s one on Friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->