Third Time lucky?

third time

Reaction score
Hi, just thought I'd tell you a bit about myself.

Obviously have found out that I am pregnant, but had 2 bad experiences already which are making me nervous and a bit paranoid all the time.

I found out I was pregnant in Aug 2008. Two days later we went on our summer holiday and whilst there I bleed very badly which was clearly a miscarriage - we were gutted. We were there for two weeks and this happened about a week and a half in. When we came home, we did a pregnancy test just to make sure that I had miscarried, but to our surprise, it came up positive. We made an appointment to see the doctor the next day who sent us to the Early Pregnancy Unit. They did blood tests and rang back with the results to say that the HCG was still there, to come back in 2 days and they would have fallen. So to cut a long story short, went back 3 more times as each time they had risem,, not a lot, so not a continuing pregnancy, but still risen all the same! Eventually, in september, they gave me an internal scan and found that there was still some fluid left in my right fallopian tube which was badly damaged!!! Was admitted to hospital and the next day went to theatre to have my tube removed. As I am only 27, with no children, i was paniced to say the least.

The surgery was fine, and although I felt bad for about 3 weeks afterwards, I was ok. We were told to wait 3 months before trying again to allow my body to heal. So we waited and in January began trying again, only to find out that we got pregnant straight away! Fantastic, until a week later I miscarried again!!! I was distraught, but thankful it wasn't another ectopic.

Anyway, we wre supposed to wait a month, but apparently this is only so that they can tell dates, so we began trying pretty quickly. I found out on sunday of last week that I'm pregnant again. Was thrilled for about a day, until tuesday morning when I woke up, went to use the toilet (TMI) and had a very light pink colouring on the tissue. Had had a few stomach craps, like mild period pains, but when I went again there was nothing. So I went into work and about 3 hours later it happened again. I told my boss, she told me to go straight to A&E. OH met me there and the gyn doc told me straight away that I wold need to go to threatre - WHAT???? I told that the pain wasn't too bad and that the bleeding was veru little, but he insisted!

So they starved me and kept me in over night. I had no more bleeding before the morning and then they did a scan, saw nothing (because I'm only 4 weeks) and then sent me home.

Had my HCG levels tested two days later and they had more than doubled. Having them tested again today and hopefully they will have doubled again - fingers crossed!!!!

Hi :hi: Welcome to BnB!

I am so sorry for your losses. :hugs: All the best to you!

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
Sending you lots of sticky dust! :dust:

:wave: Hello and welcome and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust:x x x x

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg162/doctordeesmrs/Blinkies/HelloKittywelcome.gif

Hey guys
Had third HCG blood test - 709 (trebled!!!!) Woohoo

:yipee:

Good luck sweetie & welcome to the forum!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->