Third time round baby’s

twinklestar25

Reaction score
hey, looked through and couldn’t see a group for 3rd time mums to be so thought I’d create one!
Just thought it would be nice to have a place to share our experience and any tips and advice we may come across! I’ve just had my positive and due mid Oct .

Im due my third in iune
Ive a boy who is 5, nearly 6.
And my daughter is 2.
Will be having c section, early.june ish
I had groups for both my other two,
But not this one yet , the june group was very busy by the time I felt like I was going to keep this little one , so ive been lurking on and off. Haha

Hi! I’ve got 2 boys will be 6&9 when baby arrives!

Just trying to think how we’re goong to got them all in the house! We only have a 3 bed, I knew this was going to be our biggest challenge. We will prob move in the future but not sure we can afford it now when I’ll be going on mat leave too for a yr (hopefully)
I know the older ones can share but prefer them to have their own space to go too.
The baby will be in with us for the first while anyway so might just cross the bridge wen come to it and let them keep their rooms for now. Will prob get bunk beds in one of their rooms to see how it goes but if there’s arguing etc then will keep them seperate.

Baby won’t know no diff anyway and I know would be nice decorate a nursery but at least it will save us money & baby wouldn’t go in till at least 6 months anyway.

Currently pregnant on num 3.. 2 daughters one nearly 6 and another nearly 4.. feel like this is all new to me again ha

I had 2 previous sections one emergency and one cause I was nearly 41 weeks baby was no where near ready to come and they couldn't break my waters..

Due 09 of Oct.. but will be brought in for a repeat c-section middle/end of September

Iv had 2 miscarriages in the last 7 months so still so nervous.. going for a scan on the 12th of Feb can't wait to see jr x

Hi! I know what you mean about it feeling new again. good luck, hoping baby sticks for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->