thirsty?

lakota

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm 11 weeks today and for the past few weeks I'm exceptionally thirsty. Nothing quenches my thirst. I'm probably dehydrated but I can't drink enough ever.Anyone else have this problem,how'd you fix it? I should add I've always got dry mouth. I've been really tired and have been getting headaches too:(

I'm experiencing the same thing. I'll drink a glass of something and feel parched 5 minutes later. It's incredibly annoying. I'll pee a lot of clear liquid and yet be really thirsty at the same time.

I think the cause of my thirst is that I'm taking 400mg of progesterone per day. I read that it inhibits the hormone that retains water in the body.

I haven't figured out a cure, but I'll be cutting my dosage in half next week and then stopping entirely the next week. I can't wait.

I'm also experiencing the same thing. I just spent $30 on drinks tonight. Milk, chocolate milk, orange juice with calcium, cranberry juice and Water. It's strange for me, I never used to drink anything ever, well except for coffee...and now I cant get enough of anything liquid. Even when I eat, it is mainly soup.

Same here. I find it hard to drink so much. I'm even waking in the middle of the night. Have to keep a glass next to my bed.

oh... and sadly I've been off the progesterone for 2 weeks already and still peeing and drinking like crazy :/

I'm not on progesterone so I know that isn't by problem.It is super annoying because if I drink too much I'm too full to eat or I end up gagging/ puking:/ oh the joys or pregnancy

I like to keep a cup of shaved ice, flavored or unflavored, with me. It helps me quench my thirst for longer than just drinking something, but still doesn't completely fix the problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->