this baby has to come out, right?!

Mica

Reaction score
I feel like I'm going crazy. I'm having thoughts that the baby just isn't going to come out! I know he will, but the wait is maddening!

#-o

Mica! I have been having exactly the same thoughts! I keep thinking its never going to happen! I think I'm in denial!

well, it's some comfort to know I'm not the only one. my goodness!
on the agenda tonight: curry, maybe a little dancing, perhaps some sex...
it WILL happen! (eventually)

I like your planning! It's a bit like my planning! I had a failed sweep today. I'm gutted. Been googling possibility of inductions being successful with a high cervix :-( why do I have to scare myself? :-(

aww, honey. thinking of you and sending you good vibes that labor gets started on its own. you still have several days before it comes to induction. I bet your little one will be here before then.
I think we both want the same thing. I'm trying to stay positive and remember that the most important thing is for baby to get here safe and healthy. But my preference is no induction, no section, minimal intervention. The little one is kinda making me sweat it right now, with his late arrival.
I've been having some irregular contractions this evening, possibly just braxton hicks. I haven't been able to time them though, as I'm having trouble distinguishing when they begin and end. hoping things are getting started, however slowly.
Keep me updated about you and your baby, and hopefully we'll be reading each other's "That was it!" stories by next weekend. xox

I feel like that and I still have a few weeks to go. Its funny I feel him moving and I think, oh god, I have to get you out at some point lol. Most of the time I just try not to think about it but it does feel like ill never have a baby even though im full term pregnant! So strange x

I feel exactly the same, I 'm starting to doubt he is ever going to come out!
He is punching and kicking a storm in there, obviously wants to come out, but nothing yet. Keep having tons of BH, and bloody show, as well as little pains but I don't feel labor is anywhere close.
Most difficult thing is to distract myself and think of something else that is not baby related. I just wish I could concentrate on something else and then boom! the baby will come.

Hang in there mommies, we will be sharing birth stories soon!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"