this colouring book is not going to colour itself....

Wriggley

Reaction score
is what i said to the OH as i was desperately trying to avoid the ironing pile :rofl:

and now ive coloured in my picture.... ironing pile is still there.... dam pile wont just disappear!

Ha ha!!! Just throw the iron/ ironing board away! You will feel liberated!!

:rofl:

I got rid of the iron a couple of weeks back :smug:

Oh my word. How did that feel? Your a legend :thumbup:

OP I feel your pain. I hate ironing. I remember watching my mum iron as a child and thinking it looked so fun. I even used to 'iron' tea towels in my ironing board. Then I grew up and had children :rofl: Now it's the thing I avoid to the bitter end x

Mine gets done as it's needed :lol:

I'm always fascinated by how many people iron on here. I only ever iron for special occasions, like going to a wedding. Any other time, its wrinkle release spray if needed. Most things aren't too bad though, so I just throw it on and go. LOL

I don't ever iron! Line dry or tumble dry and then put straight away, I never have creased clothes either :)

I dont iron. Not out of choice but ive got really bad eye sight

I literally never iron! I tumble dry or line dry and creases drop out really, the only thing that needs ironing is OHs shirts but he prefers to do those himself :rofl:

Am I the only one on here who actually enjoys ironing?!!

We tumble dry mostly But I have a habit of forgetting it and by time I get to it. It still needs ironing lol

We do line dry during summer but I hate how clothes feel that have been on the line without an iron so I always iron them

I ended up doing it last night so it's all good

I really wish we could iron as it is needed but as soon as breakfast is finished my boys are clawing at the door to go out and start playing up so by time I have cleaned up after breakfast I just wanna get going for the day

Lol if I can't febreeze it and throw it in the dryer to get the wrinkles out, then we don't own it!

The coloring book excuse might be my new go-to for putting off housework, though! : )

I don't iron. We send OHs shirts to the launderette to be ironed!

The only person ironing here is my oh. His shirts, his ironing. I don't iron.

Am I the only one on here who actually enjoys ironing?!!

I love it!

I find it really relaxing... If I've had a stressful week I tackle the ironing pile when my house is quiet...

Probably should get out more...

Oh my word. How did that feel? Your a legend :thumbup:

OP I feel your pain. I hate ironing. I remember watching my mum iron as a child and thinking it looked so fun. I even used to 'iron' tea towels in my ironing board. Then I grew up and had children :rofl: Now it's the thing I avoid to the bitter end x

I hadn't used it in yonks anyway lol I only got rid due to a general getting-rid-of-stuff drive which is still happening because I'm moving house next week!!!!! I hope not to get another one though. I reckon the usual method of hanging straight out of the machine will continue to suffice for school uniforms :p

I've literally never ironed a thing in my life :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"