This Exhaustion! 6wks

ElsMommy26

Reaction score
I can't even! How did I ever do this before? I'm at work and and actually fell asleep on my arm and woke up 5 minutes later in a puddle of drool. This is SO hard. I work full time and have a four year old to take care of when I get home. 6 more weeks of this first trimester just sounds unbearable! Anybody else crashing hard?

i am also really tired and even out of breath

i am also really tired and even out of breath

Me too, I've been really breathless and am only 6 weeks. I dread to think what I'll be like by the end!

Im struggling.my 11yr old has autism, 10yr old that thinks shes 16 and a 3 yr old with terrible behaviour. I need a holiday!

I'm also exhausted and totally out of breath constantly. Even putting on clothes makes me feel like I've run up a flight of stairs. I haven't made dinner for me and the hubby in 4 days because when I get out of work, all I can do is crawl to bed. Tonight I'm gonna force myself to make dinner though, ugh.

Same here, I fall asleep really quick now and wake up in drool. Also having the breathing issues, I have to gasp for breath sometimes. I don't remember it being this hard lol x

how are u all with the morning sickness

Ive not had any sickness, just nausea at the thought of certain food xx

I'm dropping too. 3 kids and 2 jobs along with sickness and extreme tiredness isn't going down a treat right now. Only 6 weeks. X

Ug. Count me in. The exhaustion has been pretty steady since about week 7, and now at week 14 I am still exhausted. The nausea is getting better; it comes and goes. But the fatigue... ug. If I could just sleep for a week...

I am hit by waves of exhaustion and have been for a couple of weeks now. Am only 5wks 4d. bloated so much I could be a balloon and my boobs are turning into two badly shaped zeppelins! I found out I was pg a week ago when I also happened to have a lovely viral infection that was making me even more tired. My boss wants me to "find out" why I am so knackered. I have said I will try to get a scan (knowing full well I am organising an early scan) as I am now 43 and it may be cysts or menopause :blush:. Boss is old school bloke who if he hears words like cysts and menopause switches off and backs away quick! I will then decide if I should fess up once I have had the scan and have seen for myself that I am building my family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->