This girl loooooves to sleep in

A

AquaDementia

So Mia's schedule has been like this:
10:30-5:30 sleep
5:45 - 9:30 sleep
9:45 - noon sleep

and i tend to sleep at all those times. she basically gets up to eat 2 times from 10:30 pm until noon.

After noon, she plays for several hours, we go out...and she sleeps again.

She sure gets her beauty sleep.

Anyone else's baby like this?

I thought I had a good one lol!
Wow a month and 3 weeks already? Where did that time go?!

I know Toria, so crazy...she will be 8 weeks next week, I cannot believe it.

ur lucky that she likes the sleep so much, kacy used to be like that until i started work and i had to get her up early.

Josh has been sleeping a lot since a week now!
10:30-11:00 -- 5ish
5ish -- 8ish
8ish to 12 !

Then he doesn't sleep at all until 10:30-11:00.

Finally it's more like my schedule of sleep!

I can't wait until she has an actual schedule! Now she just eats and sleeps all the time whenever she feels like it!

I can't wait until she has an actual schedule! Now she just eats and sleeps all the time whenever she feels like it!

Mines exactly the same. :sleep:

I'm tired but i'm on baby duty while OH sleeps... my turn soon :rofl:

Jack is still up every 3-4 hours...should he be in a routine by now? :S

Today was 10:30-7 am, she is asleep again, it is not even 8 am. haha..I am loving this.

Just curious how much she eats at each feed to stay asleep that long? Is she getting ceral?

During the day (when she is awake!) she eats 120 ml every 3 hrs. It amounts to 6/7 bottles a day. She doesn't get any cereal, I won't start that until she's 3 months.

BUT she has a bath every night after which I swaddle her and she just seems to feel very comfy.

hmm same as Noah ,but he has 8-10 bottles a day. Was hoping you'd say more then I could set my hopes on him getting to that and sleeping more! He's back to being up every 4-5 hours :(

I know this might be silly, but I swear by lavender baby lotion to calm her down AND Bethoven's Fur Elise. I can use those any time of the day and she will fall asleep.

No idea why.

I have that lotion I will try that tonight, never heard of the other stuff though, thanks for the tip!

my LO sleeps 7.30pm-8am has breakfast and goes down around 10 for hour/ hour and half then shes awake till around 3 has another hour or so then wakes plays a while has her dinner, her bath, a bottle then bed :happydance: i use that lavender baby lotion as well Aqua its fab :D

I tried the lotion after his bath, and fell asleep right away from about 7:30/8-2:3oam then he slept till 7am :)

I have some of the lavender lotion too so I'm going to try that tonight. I think a lot of babies like fur elise because they're meant to respond well to piano music?!

Pierre likes it anyway.

He's waking usually after an hour or 2 or sometimes 3 during the day. Any time between 8 and 10pm he will fall asleep after a feed and sleep for 3 1/2 to 4 hours. Generally he will wake around 2.30 or 3am, have another feed and if I'm lucky sleep 3 or 4 hours again. Mostly he wakes up at about 5.30am though.

Luckily he's learning to settle himself quite well now though and he's coming up to 6 weeks old.

wow, that night timeone is good. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->