?!? this happening to anyone else?:-)

tink30

Reaction score
Evening ladies :)

Well my last AF was 27th December.. I'm a regular 28day cycle.. ive tested the last few days and negative. Is my body playing tricks now I'm watching things and wanting to concieve..feels like it..
I feel really crappy.. tired etc.. Like AF should be here..
How many days to wait?

xxx:dust:xxx

lots of ladies on here have slow rising hcg - you could go and get a blood test which would tell you for sure.
I am sure it's confusing, yucky time. Wish you all the best x

Give it another week then test again. If nothing head to the doctors for an ultrasound. good luck.

Thanks girls.. im in limbo here. With my son I had a positive test straight away. Wonder if my sugar levels make a difference.. im diabetic this time round. Probabaly just made myself sound silly lol.. just a thought xx

Hi tink30 - yep it's happening to me! :) Pretty regular cycle of about 30 days give or take a day or two - now on CD45! Been to the docs today who's just said to see what happens over the next week or two and hopefully one way or another AF will arrive or eventually get a positive result - so not much help while I'm sat here in limbo, two weeks late and getting BFNs!! Grrrrrr!!

Hang in there and if you can get a blood test done then do - it's been driving me nuts although I'm trying to take a step back now and accept that my body's playing a cruel trick (never had a cycle this long in my life!!). It's the not knowing isn't it!

Good luck, lots of baby dust to you xx

Hi tink30 - yep it's happening to me! :) Pretty regular cycle of about 30 days give or take a day or two - now on CD45! Been to the docs today who's just said to see what happens over the next week or two and hopefully one way or another AF will arrive or eventually get a positive result - so not much help while I'm sat here in limbo, two weeks late and getting BFNs!! Grrrrrr!!

Hang in there and if you can get a blood test done then do - it's been driving me nuts although I'm trying to take a step back now and accept that my body's playing a cruel trick (never had a cycle this long in my life!!). It's the not knowing isn't it!

Hi hun :)
Isnt it funny.. we start waiting for it.. not like any other month when its clockwork and comes on time and then it decides to not show... im like a bloated whale so I really should be gettin AF... but then who knows late is late.. basically if in a week or 2 if we still havent got AF then we should be preggars... who knows.... I know i've been stressing about TTC worrying that i could be waiting a long time etc, so maybe thats why..
Ooo please keep me updated.. yr even later than me :) I so hope yv been lucky:hugs::baby:

xxxx

Hi hun :)
Isnt it funny.. we start waiting for it.. not like any other month when its clockwork and comes on time and then it decides to not show... im like a bloated whale so I really should be gettin AF... but then who knows late is late.. basically if in a week or 2 if we still havent got AF then we should be preggars... who knows.... I know i've been stressing about TTC worrying that i could be waiting a long time etc, so maybe thats why..
Ooo please keep me updated.. yr even later than me :) I so hope yv been lucky:hugs::baby:

xxxx

I know hun, I don't know what I'll be like if it doesn't turn up soon - I was literally climbing the walls the last couple of weeks thinking I had some symptoms and now I just have no idea!! I just want to know either way - and also not to feel like I have no idea what my body's doing! I'm finding that very odd and rather disconcerting - at 29 I thought I had my body sussed!! Obviously not! Eek :nope:

I think we just have to try and relax, if we're pregnant then we are and if not, hopefully AF will show soon and we can crack on with it! :happydance:

Keep me posted too! Lots of luck and got my fingers crossed this is your month :hugs: xxx

what did the doctor think? did he say it could take a while to show up? so got my fingers crossed for you :)..im 30 and same as..
If AF is gunna turn up ..then sooner rather than later..so we can start trying again hehe :)
Good Lucks! xx

do you use OPKs or temp or anything to show when you ovulated? Just wondering coz if you know when you ovulated then its a lot easier to tell if you are late or not.

If you were stressed around the time you may normally ovulate then sometimes it can be delayed because of it but the time between ovulation and AF showing should always be the same.

Dont know if that made sense or not to you :)

Hiya :)

I literally have just bought some test to check on the next cycle ..not done them before :) But I need AF so i can wait the 9-11 days to start checking... I wont complain if I dont need to use them tho :) xxx

:dust: xx

I would wait a while then and if AF is still a no show, test again and see the doc. Otherwise, next cycle track your ovulation if you can, it definatly makes things easier when it comes to knowing if you are late or not (In my opinion, it can be too much for some people!!)

x x x

what did the doctor think? did he say it could take a while to show up? so got my fingers crossed for you :)..im 30 and same as..
If AF is gunna turn up ..then sooner rather than later..so we can start trying again hehe :)
Good Lucks! xx

He said that it could well be low levels of hcg, or early mc, but that it was quite normal and 'blips' do happen quite easily given how complex the whole process is (which I knew myself anyway but always reassuring to hear!) and that any number of things could've caused this (such as stress), but not to worry. I think we have to remember what a complex bit of biology we have going on down there - and like doc said, all the conditions have to be perfect to conceive and it's likely to take a few months (not that that's what I want to hear! :winkwink:).

So no answers really, but I did feel more reassured, and that it is just par for the course of that little bundle of joy!!

xx

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->