this is a difficult case here am i pregnant...

kristykim

Reaction score
hello everyone thank you for taking your time to read this.

I wanted to know any opinions from those who are or who have been pregnant with symptoms although i know it is different for everyone.

I have been on BC starting in the begining of January 2016 never missed a day ( i did take it hours late about 3 day about 10pm within the 2 months id started. Other than that i have taken it between the hours of 8am-10am regularly.

I am taking other medications that i recently found out 2 of them interact with my BC and my doctor told me to use a condom. ( whats the point of BC now?)

I was with my BF having unprotected sex from march 5th through the 13th of march. My ovulation on my period tracker was the 9th.

On march 17th i was sick and my doctor put me on antibiotics Z-pack which was a thursday and i was suppose to get my period on the 22nd of march. Which i did not get my period.

On the 21st i got brown discharge, and when i wiped it was blood, and a few days on the 23rd this repeated with the brown discharge and the blood when i wiped.

I have missed my period, i don't can't taste food ate my favorite donut from the store and i was gross to me. I have had mild cramps.

I have been stressed a lot thinking I'm pregnant and trying to finish school ( I'm in college almost graduating)

I do not know if the antibiotics before my period made me miss my period and gave me spotting, and it made me miss my period. i also read that the 3rd month of being on birth control you could miss your period.

i took pregnancy test when it was due and it was negative and took it 5 days late and i was negative. I'm about to get a blood test but don't know if it would be accurate since I'm a week late.

THANK YOU FOR ANY INPUT. :)

Blood test will be accurate if you are a week late!

Thank you I found out I'm not pregnant, my birthcontrol made me miss a month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->