this is an amazing story u all might like to read

darkheaven77

Reaction score
https://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article514000.ece its about a baby who survived after his mum wanted an abortion its really amazing

Makes you realise that the abortion laws in the UK need seriously re-evaluating.

over 60 babies born in uk after an abortion are left to die some take hours to die a new ruling is being organized that if a baby is born alive then that child has right to medical care and many survive

It is an amazing story, but the facts are kind of horrid too ....

That's an amazing story, but really upsetting too that that could happen at such a late stage in pregnancy. I live in leamington and never heard about the story at the time when it happens, just goes to show what goes on right under our noses!

My friend's son is also an abortion survivor. It breaks my heart to think that these babies were "unwanted", so miraculous they now live and are healthy.

Aww, what a wonderful story.. I feel bad for the little baby, I wonder if there was any long-term damage done ?

Wow, amazing! However I don't agree with the comment made by the doctor about the mother 'I am full of admiration for her' after she waited to see if the baby would survive because she obviously didn't want it in the first place.

Babies can survive from as early as 21/22 weeks now. So our laws should seriously change.

Wow, amazing! However I don't agree with the comment made by the doctor about the mother 'I am full of admiration for her' after she waited to see if the baby would survive because she obviously didn't want it in the first place.

I agree, but obviously it's alot easier to abort a pregnancy, than abort a baby finding it's still alive fighting for life. She must of realised she loved him.

That is just messed up. Here in Canada they will not perform any abortion after 3 months. And they wont do drug abortions past a certain time (which is less then that).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->