This is confusing...

ciarhwyfar

3 time Mum
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you have had this but here is what is going on currently.

I had what appeared to be a regular AF a week ago Monday (December 13), the timing was right but with my cycles running from two 1/2 days to four currently, there is no telling if it was "normal". I did have some weird nausea starting the day before and continuing for a few days but that went away.

My breasts have been really sore and stuff, including after the cycle and I took a test last Friday (December 17) since things seemed odd. Things are still really odd as now I have lower back pain, random pelvic pinches on both sides, and have been really tired the last three days EVEN when I take a nap. And my breasts are sore a lot of the time.

Took a second test this Thursday with first morning but still negative. I have never felt pregnancy symptoms early before but they say that each one is different. My mom did say that she had morning sickness from the beginning with one of hers so I don't know. I kind of FEEL pregnant but don't know if it is just fooling myself.

Any thoughts or advice?

Sorry I can't help hun- but wanted to wish you the best of luck!!!!

Thanks! If nothing changes, I may try another test this week. We just had enough snowfall that I am not going out today. Maybe not tomorrow either. We have blankets and hot chocolate though. :winkwink:

Sounds cozy! hehe... hope you get some good news soon! But for now, enjoy the warm indoors and snuggling! hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->