this is embarrasing..but i need some input

poonibby

mama, and TTC!
Reaction score
alright, first off im really constipated! and after i go, is my stomach supposed to hurt? like it hurts on my right ovarie side i would say. Alright so another thing, i also noticed blood when i wiped, and it wasnt from my lady parts.....

If you have blood from your bum its prob piles i have this too and sore tummy with constapation.

If you've had blood from the backside then it's probably either piles or you've made a tear from straining. Nothing to worry about really, just annoying and painful.

I'd imagine your stomach would ease off after going. I had some terrible constipation a while ago and it hurt so much before I went, then eased off afterwards. Not sure on that one.

try eating more fiber. piles or a fissure arent serious conditions but can be quite painful and annoying. good luck! :)

you can only take lactulose and fybogel to ease the constipation. its horrid but utterly normal and the bleeding will be cos you are straining. i had this but bleeding from cervix after straining, which is very scary but again a perfect normal yet horrid preggo side effect.

get on the prune juice and bran flakes!!!

sofias mom how did you get your anistasia thing????

I woke up around 4a one morning last week with the most awful constipation pain on my right side that I've ever had in my life! I couldn't go to the bathroom to save anything. I drank a bunch of water and cried myself to sleep for a little longer. I managed to go later that day, but my right side was sore for the next 3 days, often worse after going. I could feel things moving some which is when it hurt the most, so it could be gas pains from air pockets or slow-moving bowels causing the pain.

Any of you heard of drinking Aloe vera Gel Drink....it works wonders for a heap of things, it is totally natural and will not hurt you or baby (endorsed by our Advisory board member Dr Atherton)....if you want any more details PM me! :) Lors xx

i would go ur doctors to see what is wrong but if u have constipation start to drink fresh orange juice as it will help

I'd try drinking 100% fruit juice. That has done wonders for me and I was constipated for weeks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->