this IS going to be my BFP month and this is my plan! UPDATE!

karla1

proud mummy of 1
Reaction score
hello ladies

well this is my 17th month of trying after coming off depo i have had every test under the sun done including HSG and OH has had SA and all came back normal

so this is my plan of action let me know what you guys think

i will be drinking grapefruit juice (one because i like it and second its supposed to help CM)

instead of doing the SMEP we are trying missing 2 days inbetween i usually O cd17 so we are going to BD CD10,13,16,17,18,20

the theory behind it is OH had his first SA done and we didnt BD for 2 days before it and they came back saying he didnt produce enough to test and to leave it 3 days for next test which we did and he more and all good quality so thought we might be doing BDing to much

also taking pregnacare conception and following the fertility diet (i started a thread about this diet awhile ago)

also i am being very positive after so many months of BFN i have been so negative and just assuming it wont happen last few months so this month i am changing my game plan and IT WILL WORK

thanks for reading x

I like your plan!! ive been TTC for 19 months, 9 months ago had a chem prg :( am currently 3 dpo n feelin quite positive altho we only bd'd once coz of stupid thrush grrr!!
gl tho n i hope this is ur month xx

Fingers crossed and sending baby dust your way!!

Good luck this month, it looks like we're following roughly the same plan! We're BD'ing CD 8,10,12, 14,15,16,18 - going to hit the even days and throw in the extra day around time of ovulation! Hopefully between the soy, pre-natal vitamins, pre-seed, and him taking a vitamin will help end the heartbreaking streak of BFN's!

Sending baby dust and prayers your way!

Good Luck!!
Its only my 2nd cycle ttc my first :baby: OH had a vasectomy reversal a couple of months ago and we dont get his results back until next month but i didnt want to waste any time - just in case! Were taking pregnacare conception and wellman conception.
I drank grapefruit juice this time around and for the first time ever i had ewcm and quite a lot of it :happydance:
Im currently 7dpo and am struggling not to poas every 5 minutes, i know its too early but i cant help myself.
We also used conceive plus this month :) and BD'd the 2 days before Ov and the day of Ov. Then nothing til 3 days later as OH was sick.
Got a few "symptoms" but its really hard coz theyre so like AF symptoms so i know its prob that but im still trying to convince myself that it could be a bfp on the way.....
FX'd it works for you this cycle hun xx

Good plan!! Really hope it works for you! I also wonder if doing it too much can reduce your chances of conceiving.. But trouble is me and OH have always done it once a day at least, if we try and wait 3 days... Well i dont like the thought of that lol. Good luck to you xx

thanks ladies wishing you all good luck with your own BFP this month as well x

sounds like a plan!
my ovulation week is this week as well- Sunday the 2nd a little fertile- nexxt day 3rd more, 4th higher chances and 5th higher and 6th MAIN DAY then 7th last shot semi fertile.

We beded on
29th, 30th, 31, 2nd, 5th, 6th, going to do it 2 times today on last shot day once at lunch and once late before bed.

Had positive OPK's since Sunday- this morning was positive and now my urine has gone back to normal color and pretty sure this afternoon when i test it one last time it will be negative. Then will start prog creme tonight as well. Heres praying we all get BFP. and i like the positive approach. Im always so negative and think it hasent happened yet how will this time be any diferent. Well Im imagining little sperms implanting as we speak :) and will imagine this for the next 2 weeks, Im going to try mind over matter LOL oh and pryaing hanging off the bed helped too :) just thank GOD im not in a neck brace..YET

must admit OH is not to keen on the having to wait 2 days inbetween but if it helps get the number of swimmers up then its a scrifice we are going to have to make lol x

well i am now 5 DPO and i have what i think is IB :happydance:

i never ever have any kind of spotting during my cycle and i now have like brownish CM

i will be testing sunday (fathers day) which will still be very early and if its negative i wont too upset and i will retest on wednesday that would be 11DPO so hoping for a BFP then x

i will keep you all posted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->