This is going to be the longest week of my life!!

L

Ladyc505

So I have my first prenatal visit on the 22nd which is next week.. With all the cramping pressure and brown discharge all I want is to see the doctor and make sure everything is ok... Any advice of what I can do to pass time this week? I've so far taken into consideration of sewing anything in the house that has a tiny tear or hole... How did you guys pass time and not go crazy... :headspin:

I can relate! I started bleeding on Wednesday, and although it almost stopped i'm still really concerned. I have a scan booked for next tuesday and if everything looks ok then i think we're out of the woods. 7 days and 6 hours to go! i'm a teacher so i'm trying to get all of my end of year reports done but it's so boring!

good luck with your week and hope all goes well with you appointment.

I have a sono Monday to make sure baby or babies have a heartbeat and to see if its more than one...the week is going to take forever....I am cleaning...sleeping and staying jusy to help time pass....gl!

I can relate! I started bleeding on Wednesday, and although it almost stopped i'm still really concerned. I have a scan booked for next tuesday and if everything looks ok then i think we're out of the woods. 7 days and 6 hours to go! i'm a teacher so i'm trying to get all of my end of year reports done but it's so boring!

good luck with your week and hope all goes well with you appointment.

I wish you the best of luck as well with your scan next week!!! Thank you for your luck at least you have something to do I have nothing but to look at the wall lol

I have a sono Monday to make sure baby or babies have a heartbeat and to see if its more than one...the week is going to take forever....I am cleaning...sleeping and staying jusy to help time pass....gl!

I hope everything goes perfect with your sono next week!! I'm trying to stay busy as well but with the pressure it keeps me from doing much standing cause then i go into severe cramping..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->