This is going to sound so selfish!!!!

kayla2010

Reaction score
I feel so guilty! I know that there is women out there that would love to be in my situation right now! But I just can't cope with being pregnant anymore!!! I just want to meet my baby now! My under active thyroid and anaemia is playing up, I'm sleeping around 16 hours a day , I don't go anywhere because I'm always so tired. I feel and look like absolute crap! And just feel like am going stir crazy!!! Does anyone else feel this way???? Any suggestions what I can do to help pass time?? Or keep me occupied throughout the day when OH is at work?? Thanks! X

Learn how to knit?

Then you can make your own baby blankets - time consuming aaand productive.

Im going to be no help because Im in the same situation but I just try to clean and sleep clean and sleep. I cant wait for time to go faster, either.

yes i been there and i was really depressed with it too but please go doctors if its ur iron levels...u will feel soooo much better n if possible surround urself with good people or family x

Believe me, I was one of those who would have loved to be in this position as well, it took us a long time to conceive.

But PREGNANCY SUCKS!!! Don't feel guilty or selfish, some women (like us) just have a miserable time being pregnant, and that's ok. I can't wait to be through with pregnancy. soon!! I just keep thinking, it's only temporary and I can get through this.

Hang in there :hugs:

Honey don't feel bad, not everyone could deal with pregnancy. One of my close friends swear that after I have my LO (whenever the heck that will be) that I will miss my baby bump, i'll miss the kicks and so on.. But honestly I doubt it. The kicks and movements although reassuring always grossed me out, always reminded me of aliens VS predators lol, I was sick as a dog in the beginning, I looked malnourished... Nope.. I was over this pregnancy MONTHS ago.

:hugs: its nearly the end and its probably a good thing you are sick of it as it has to come to an end sometime and that will make you look forward to labour rather than dread it.

I cried monthly til I fell pregnant with this one and prayed every single day that I would and yet it has been a very very rough pregnancy - I am a type 1 diabetic with hypothyroidism and asthma and suffer from depression a lot. I am now also slightly anaemic and constantly tired. I am sick of being pregnant and want my baby with me. I wish I could sleep for 16 hours but my preschooler/toddler keeps me busy so I am exhausted and since its a battle to put my shoes on and hurts when I walk I also feel pretty tied to my house.

Hang in there - only a few more weeks left and then you will have your baby here.

I've really struggled coping with pregnancy, had bad MS, bleeds...movement scares...you name it...and now i'm overdue and not handling it well at all. Some women just don't have easy pregnancy xx

aww hun, dont feel bad :-( ur almost there just a few more weeks xxx

Thanks so much ladies! Don't know what I'd do without you all!! I know its going to be worth every second when we all have our LO's! But its just seems never ending! Makes me think how have I gotten through 35weeks of it already!! Lol, iprettii I'm with you there everyone seems to say that to me too! But I know exactly what you mean when you say it creeps you out!! As reassuring as it is like! But ill enjoy my baby a lot more than my bump I must say lol! Thanks again :flower:

:hugs: im feeling the same hun, have only been pregnant 6 months but feels like soooo much longer & am soo uncomfortable with how i am atm & still got a long way to go .. youve not got long left, i guess just try stay positive & look forward to your baby arriving soon :D x

I know exactly where you are coming from its not just you! I was so excited to find out I was pregnant and absolutely can't wait to have her here :cloud9: BUT it has been a nightmare from start to finish.

Started with hypermensis, then a high downs risk, then tooth abscesses they wouldn't treat because i was pregnant (8 trips to the dentist later), then a massive bleed (almost delivered at 26 weeks) and a week stay in hospital, followed by anemia and another small bleed and more hospital stays..... can it just be over already!!! (sorry rant over!) :shrug:

Like someone was saying everyone keeps telling me i will miss bump when its gone... but really?! will i?! erm no :blush:... give me my LO any day and let this be over! :nope:

I'm in the same boat. Pregnancy hasn't been easy for me either. Hyperemesis, Anemia and now possibly SPD i feel so awful and i also have no energy. Breathlessness isn't helping either or the stress from work. I hope you feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->