This is great!

Franki

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I'm 35, I have two sons and we're TTC baby no. 3. Last cycle (no. 3) was a chemical so we're on to cycle no. 4.

Very happy to be sharing my journey with you all. :hugs:

Hi Franki,
I'm 35 too and ttc baby no. 1. I had a mmc last month at 9 weeks but am already trying again! I got myself a clearblue fertility monitor and have used it already and it showed I ovulated this weekend so technically I am in the two week wait again - back in the saddle ;-)

Good luck to everyone ttc! :)

Hi, I am 36 have a daughter 14 months trying for no 2, had a miscarrage this month, will try after first period, good luck everyone xxx

Hey all, I'm 38 and have been ttc #4 since jan, fell pg first go but a chemical and then miscarried in March, been trying since and nothing

Hi Franki

I hope your jounrey is a short one and you get your bfp soon x

I am 35 and have 2 sons from my first marriage, have angel twin boys (would have been due 2nd Aug) and we are back ttc.
It's been nearly 3 months since our beautiful boys were born sleeping but it feels like forever and there are so many bfp's happening at the moment... please let it be my turn soon.

Good luck everyone x

Wow, it's a good feeling to know that i have some fellow travellers on this road with similar stories.

Here's hoping that we all can share our pregnancies in the very near future! :flower:

Because my last cycle was a chemical pregancy which ended on 12 June, I have absolutely no idea how this cycle will progress. No idea when I will ovulate, so I'm just goin to sit this one out by NTNP. Will keep you all updated, though.

:dust: to everybody!

Hi

What is a chemical if you don't mind me asking, I've not heard of that (some of the terms etc are new to me)?

Kimimi
x

Hi

What is a chemical if you don't mind me asking, I've not heard of that (some of the terms etc are new to me)?

Kimimi
x

I'm not 100 percent on the exact medical explanation (feel free to correct me, girls) but it's another term for a blighted ovum which is when an egg is fertilised but then does not develop any further. The sac continues to develop, however, causing the body to continue excreting pregnancy hormones for a short period of time before the sac is expelled. This could happen from any time after the egg is fertilised at ovulation but usually occurs before 12 weeks. Often women don't even know they've had a chemical pregnancy as the egg is expelled at the time their AF is due.

Mine was at 4 weeks and 5 days which is very early but because I used a HPT which was positive until then, I knew.

Hope that explains it!!

Hi Franki,
I'm 35 too and ttc baby no. 1. I had a mmc last month at 9 weeks but am already trying again! I got myself a clearblue fertility monitor and have used it already and it showed I ovulated this weekend so technically I am in the two week wait again - back in the saddle ;-)

Good luck to everyone ttc! :)

Baby dust to you! I hope this is your month.

I'm sorry for your loss - I know it's a pretty hard thing. Between my sons, when I was 31, I had a MMC at 9 weeks. It still makes me sad just thinking about it. At the time I didn't talk to anyone about how I was feeling and I didn't realise that the majority of women experience at least one loss.

Another reason why a forum like BnB is in an invaluable support!

Keep us updated, please!

I have a queston on the chemical pregnancy too. This is probably way too much info. But something weird happened with my cycle this month. Was 12 days late, ( have been ttc for 9 months and everything is very regular) felt all the pregnancy symptoms, Very sore breasts, headaches, tired, little nauseated..etc. When I started it felt like the worst period ever. I have never bled like that and it started with avery think, almost jelly like substance..(that was the too much info, sorry). I was half wondering if it's possible to have been pregnant and lost it that quickly??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->