This is how I got pregnant but I lost him, now I want to try

lcmorla

Reaction score
I got pregnant one week after living with my boyfriend. We had a long distance relationship for 5 months. We weren't trying or preventing pregnancy and it happened and we were so excited but then I lost my baby just the other day when I was 10 weeks and I'm heartbroken. I really want a baby now... But I know that trying isnt really the best option because pregnancies are known to happen when you aren't even trying.

thats not exactly true. Babies can happen whether you try or not. I think that "Not technically trying" but getting pregnant just seems easier because you arent thinking about it.

I am so sorry for your loss. I think there is a grieving thread on this forum. I really hope that you have support around you. If not, turn to us! So many women on here have been through that and will be willing to talk to you about it.

I wish you the best of luck in your future. :)

Yeah it sucks :( this was my first pregnancy and when I found out, I told everyone out of pure joy. I didnt realize you shouldnt tell
anyone about the pregnancy until second tri. Now I'm going to have to tell everyone I lost the baby whenever they ask how my pregnancys going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->