This is it...oh this time i know it's the real thing....

MimiUK

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

i went of the radar in feb after horrid month! but I am back. i promised myself i wouldn't come back on B&B until i got a proper BFP. i have had so many upsetting evaps that i was getting myself stressed and a bit too obsessed. so i focused my energies in other ways, got a fab new job, started drinking and enjoying myself again, started drinking coffee again even!!

but here it is, no evap, 100% preggo!!! I am due on today so making me 14 DPO. :cloud9:

just have to get a scan early now though as my last pregnancy 2 years ago was ectopic.

we had ben trying since decenber, so got pregnant in our 5th month which for me is great. I am so so happy!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

just need to focus on the scan now!! then i can really celebrate when i know the bean is in the right place

xxx

Attachments

• IMG_5583.jpg
    IMG_5583.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5582.jpg
    IMG_5582.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 9
hooray! :happydance: congrats hun xx

Congratulations, Have a great 9 months and wonderful child, and sorry about your ectopic, but you've got a plus for only trying for 5 months b4 getting that beautiful :bfp:

Also , do you have any interesting symptoms to add? Congrats Again on your:baby:

thanks for the lovley wishes ladies xxxx:hugs:

retrospectivley 5 months is fast considering my tubal damage, edometriosis and fibroids!!

felt like a flipping life time though!!

still wont feel settled till the scan though.....

xx

Also , do you have any interesting symptoms to add? Congrats Again on your:baby:

little bit of a sicky smell. felt ill from the smell of a mosquito candle at dinner the other night, smelt like wahing up liquid.

appart from that nothing! i imagined more sympotoms when i wasn't so maybe that was the clue!!

xx

Congratulations!!! Your BFP looks perfect!! You will be in my prayers for a safe and long pregnancy!! Best Wishes!!!

Nikole

Congratulations on your BFP! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xXx

Thanks all! I am off to see the consultant tomorrow to get my blood tests done to rule out another ectopic.

Funny thing is last time i knew it wasn't going to be ok. This time i feel different, like it will all be ok.

I am so happy. I cant stop smilling

thank you for the good wishes hugs and best wishes to you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"