This is it!!! UPDATED With Birth Story And Pic's!!!

Hi Cherrylee, I'm popping back in here to keep an eye out for your baby's safe arrival. I've been following your story and you so deserve a wonderful birth experience after all the stresses you've been through, I'm looking forward to hearing your happy news :hugs:

Hi ladies, I will update with a proper birth story with in the next few days. I'm absolutely exhausted and in tons of pain!

My gorgeous daughter was born feb 14th at 6:03 am and weighs 8 pounds 3.8 ounces!!

Thank you all for being here for me, without you BnB ladies I'm not sure I'd still have my sanity. I look forward to updating you all shortly :D

Congrats! You've a big baby too:) I'm over the moon for you hon! xx

congratulations.. :D so exciting your LO is finally here.

Congratulations. :flower: So happy for you hun. Take care and try to take it easy and get some rest. Enjoy your "big" little girl. :hugs:

Big CONGRATS Hun!!! :hugs: so happy lo is here safely! Get some rest and I will be looking for your birth story and pictures :)

Congratulations hun. i hope your feeling ok. cant wait to hear all about it and see a pic of little miss!! :flower: xxxx

Congrats Hun and wow big baby hope it wasn't to painful xxx

Good luck, super happy for u, been following u n wishing u a safe n happy journey!

Wow big baby girl, born on valentines day, sweet! Very happy for u!

congrats cherry! i can't believe your beautiful babes is finally here!

Thanks ladies!! We got home this evening and I'm wiped out. Baby girl kept me up all night until this am as my milk hasn't come in but I think it's started now :D

I will try to get around to posting pictures and a birth story on the 16th sometime :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->