This is it!!! UPDATED With Birth Story And Pic's!!!

cherrylee

Reaction score
I've had prelabour symptoms for the last few weeks, as of Monday I was 3cm dilated and my DR told me to come in today to L&D to be assessed and if I was still going on and off he would break my waters.

Well I've had my GBS dose and just had my waters broken. I'm very excited but scared, anyone who has seen my posts knows I've been through hell and back and am super high risk so they've got a team on stand by at the first sign of anything wrong and I'm hooked up to all sorta of IVs and tubes ect.

My DR is worried about a bleed but says e thinks ill make it through. I'm scared as all possible but I'm looking forward to posting my birth story update and pictures. I may try to nap as I have the worst sinus cold and haven't got much sleep but I will be back to post updates if anything exciting happen!!!

They just started oxytocin, now I'm really nervous lol. I wonder if ill cry for an epidural?!?!

or gud luck huni ive been followin ur post, carnt wait to read ur birth story :)

Good luck hun. after everything thats happened i bet you can't believe today is finally here!!! i hope everything goes really smoothly!! Can't wait for an update! thinking of you! xxx

Good luck hun. after everything thats happened i bet you can't believe today is finally here!!! i hope everything goes really smoothly!! Can't wait for an update! thinking of you! xxx

Good luck Cherrylee. I hope we see your birth story soon and that everything goes well for you. You deserve it with everything you've been through. :hugs:

Oh thank you ladies :D :D reading your supportive messages brought tears to my eyes. I'm so very excited to finally be holding my little girl when she arrives :D my contractions at now 5 minutes apart and getting a bit painful? They will be turning up the oxytocin any minute so I think LO will arrive with in an hour or two!!!

How exciting :-D

Good luck with it, im sure everything will be fine, hugs

5cm along, still no pain meds but WOW do I ever have to pee lots!!

Hoping everything goes smoothly for you, I know you've had a rough time :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->