This is negative right?

ajsmummy86

Reaction score
Hi i'm new to opk's and i have just come off the pill after a short 21 days. My cycle is usually 26 days and starting from the 1st day of withdrawal bleeding this is cycle day 6. I took this test about 15 minuets ago because someone said i should start testing as soon as AF had left the building and she did yesterday. There is a line there but it's not as dark as the test line, this means it's negative right? i have no egg white mucas yet and i'm really hoping that i wont ovulate until the weekend as i wont get to see my partner until then. what do you ladies think?

Attachments

• DSCI0025.jpg
    DSCI0025.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 26
the line has to be as dark or darker than the control line that is neg

Yep ~ that's a negative!

My tip would be to test more than once a day once you get close to a positive because I learned your surge can be very quick! -
I'm on a 27/28 day cycle ~ I started using OPKs for the first time September cycle and although it wasn't a sticky bean I did get preggers straight away! :)
I got my + CD15 last time so I will test AM, noon and PM starting CD12 this cycle - for you I would recommend maybe starting this CD10!
FX!! Good luck and lots of baby dust! :dust:

Thanks ladies, todays test is pretty much the same and still no egg white discharge :thumbup:...really hoping that i don't ovulate until the weekend or i'll be out this month lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->