This is painful

Will be thinking of you hon, hope it goes smoothly. it's so hard to say goodbye but Jayvian will always be with you. I'm so glad you got something sorted, it will be a place for reflection forever for you. Much love xxx

I went to day and jayvian is right next to my Ava :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I have an extra gate I could gate him in like I gated in Ava, you saw it, would you want me to do that? It's a little gate going around your spot for Jayvian , its up top you i will do it if you want it. I can't believe they are together, that is so nice, I am so happy about that.
XOXOOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes I would love that I will really appreciate it .my mother loved the gate .we were wondering where to get one...iam so happy they are together to iam more at peace :).

I got the gate at the Christmas Tree Shop. Do they have one in the Bronx? Anyway I have extra I will put it up tomorrow, I wanted to make sure you wanted it first. I would never touch your precious baby's spot without telling you. I just feel like the gate around their name and marker makes it feel more like their own. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

andypanda, it's really warms my heart to see how you have helped out Javian's mummy. It's sad that we have all had to come together on this forum, but I feel really lucky to be in touch with people like you xx

andypanda, it's really warms my heart to see how you have helped out Javian's mummy. It's sad that we have all had to come together on this forum, but I feel really lucky to be in touch with people like you xx

Thank you, you know I feel like I need to take care of some of the graves there. Right now it is clean and cleared out, but before it wasn't. mothers have lost babies years and years ago so they only may come once a month or on holidays, so I just feel like I have to pick the weeds or grass and keep some area's clean. Sometimes statues fall and I pick them up. I don't ever want to overstep myself, but i just like to look out and keep things clean and in a way safe for the babies:hugs::hugs::hugs: I just never want to offend anyone. I never touch there things or move them, I just pick up some weeds and maybe pick up there keepsakes that have fallen or blown away :cry::cry::cry: And I feel lucky to be in touch with you also, only all of you understand me noone else just you all XOXOXOOXOXO Andrea

Thank you, you know I feel like I need to take care of some of the graves there. Right now it is clean and cleared out, but before it wasn't. mothers have lost babies years and years ago so they only may come once a month or on holidays, so I just feel like I have to pick the weeds or grass and keep some area's clean. Sometimes statues fall and I pick them up. I don't ever want to overstep myself, but i just like to look out and keep things clean and in a way safe for the babies:hugs::hugs::hugs: I just never want to offend anyone. I never toucj there things or move them, I just pick up some weeds and maybe pick up there keepsakes that have fallen or blown away :cry::cry::cry: And I feel lucky to be in touch with you also, only all of you understand me noone else just you all XOXOXOOXOXO Andrea

You are wonderful, you are all wonderful ladies, so kind. it's such a shame we all have to meet like this but I'm glad we have. xxx

Thank you, you know I feel like I need to take care of some of the graves there. Right now it is clean and cleared out, but before it wasn't. mothers have lost babies years and years ago so they only may come once a month or on holidays, so I just feel like I have to pick the weeds or grass and keep some area's clean. Sometimes statues fall and I pick them up. I don't ever want to overstep myself, but i just like to look out and keep things clean and in a way safe for the babies:hugs::hugs::hugs: I just never want to offend anyone. I never toucj there things or move them, I just pick up some weeds and maybe pick up there keepsakes that have fallen or blown away :cry::cry::cry: And I feel lucky to be in touch with you also, only all of you understand me noone else just you all XOXOXOOXOXO Andrea

You are wonderful, you are all wonderful ladies, so kind. it's such a shame we all have to meet like this but I'm glad we have. xxx

I am so thankful I know all of you, God has brought us together maybe to ease the pain, cause I know talking to you and everyone eases me a lot.
I wish one day we could all meet and talk, I think we would make friendships that would last years. XOXOXOOXOX

Awww I think that is precious that they are next to each other. It's really touching.

And so lovely that you will look after him too.

Hey,
Just wanted to let you know I went today and I put the gate around Jayvian's little space and I put a little rock that says peace on it, it is right next to Ava so i will keep it nice for you and clean, also the flowers that were left there are still there also. Hope you are doing better today. Thinking of you XOXOXOXO Andrea.... Also I wanted you to know every time I kneel down and pray to Ava I also say a prayer for your beautiful Jayvian....:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hey,
Just wanted to let you know I went today and I put the gate around Jayvian's little space and I put a little rock that says peace on it, it is right next to Ava so i will keep it nice for you and clean, also the flowers that were left there are still there also. Hope you are doing better today. Thinking of you XOXOXOXO Andrea.... Also I wanted you to know every time I kneel down and pray to Ava I also say a prayer for your beautiful Jayvian....:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Awww thanks Andrea. I'm glad I met you on here hopefully ill meet you soon in person. Thanks for being so kind to my baby jayvian. Im planning to go in a week or two I wish I could be there everyday :( with my baby.

Hey,

Awww thanks Andrea. I'm glad I met you on here hopefully ill meet you soon in person. Thanks for being so kind to my baby jayvian. Im planning to go in a week or two I wish I could be there everyday :( with my baby.

Let me know when you are going maybe we can meet there . I would love to meet you..XOXOOXXO And you are with your baby every single minute xoxoxo :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so glad that you got things sorted for Jayvian and that Andrea is there to help you with your little angels grave :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I just wanted to say try not to feel bad about not being at the graveside every day - you dont need to be by a grave to be close to Jayvian - he is in your heart always and I am sure he is looking out for you :hugs::hugs:

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

Mary E. Frye

Thank you sweetie, The poem is beautiful. You are right he is with me every single minute,...i just keep counting and its getting painful everyday my due date is getting closer,and closer :(..i miss my Jayvian

Thank you sweetie, The poem is beautiful. You are right he is with me every single minute,...i just keep counting and its getting painful everyday my due date is getting closer,and closer :(..i miss my Jayvian

OMG I see your avatar is the cemetery :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: That big statue is where our babies are..How precious xooxoxo :cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->