This is sad..read at own risk!!!

Christina

Reaction score
I contemplated putting this on here because it is seriously sick but interesting that humans are so......selfish?? not really the word but hear it goes.

My husband told me that a freiend of his had baby problems and would have to take him 2 hours away to another hospital for check-ups...so often that he noticed that other babies were there also but more than normal around the weekends. O.K. this is where it get sick....these weekend babies were there because parents would put soap up there little bums and make them drink peroxide to dehydrate them so that they could go out for the weekend to gamble or whatever. My hubbies friend asked if her could pick these babies up and play with them because he felt so bad for them but the hospital staff would not alow him to.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! How can they give these children back well knowing that they are treated this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:saywhat::grr::confused::gun::sad2:

That's disgusting. Some people should be sterilised at birth. Sickos

I kind of don't get it. If the hospital knows this is what is happening why are they giving the babies back? In the UK social services would be called in, they are for any sign of children at risk.

i HATE people like this, if a social life is more bloody important than your own child then DONT HAVE ANY!!!!!!

im not a violent person but i could seriously smack these peoples faces in!!!!!

I kind of don't get it. If the hospital knows this is what is happening why are they giving the babies back? In the UK social services would be called in, they are for any sign of children at risk.

That's what I thought too. If he knows what is causing them to be ill then surely the hospital does too, and wouldn't allow these babies to go back home?

That is sick, they should surely be taken away??

omg that is discusting, how can they give the babies back?! surely that isnt allowed if they know why they are there!

:shock:

Why aren't social services called?! What are they waiting for,for a baby to die?!
This is seriously sick! :nope:

I have trouble believing that. I live in Canada and here in BC social services would step in if that was the case. And if there is more than one baby there that is going through this then why hasn't there been media coverage about it? 'Weekend babies' makes it sound like it happens often. It's very strange.

Are you sure this is actually true? If so, then I imagine they wouldn't be giving the babies back at all and they would be going into care.

Some people are fucking disgusting.:(

Surley child protection agencies would have to get involved, but if it is true, then their parents need to be force fed peroxide....a lot of it!!!

OMG!!! How come people like this have an easy time having babies?

Sorry having trouble believing that - Peroxide is toxic - presuming it is hdrogen peroxide
Hydrogen Peroxide :
Effects on Humans: Hydrogen peroxide is an irritant of the eyes, mucous membranes, and skin. Inhalation of high concentrations of the vapor or mist may cause extreme irritation of the nose and throat [Hathaway et al. 1991]. The inhalation of 7 ppm causes lung irritation in humans [NLM 1992]. Severe systemic poisoning may cause headache, dizziness, vomiting, diarrhea, tremors, numbness, convulsions, pulmonary edema, unconsciousness, and shock. Exposure for a short period of time to the mist or spray may cause stinging and tearing of the eyes [Hathaway et al. 1991]. Splashes of high concentrations of hydrogen peroxide in the eyes may cause severe corneal damage. At very low concentrations (1 to 3 percent), instillation of hydrogen peroxide into the eye causes severe pain that later subsides [Grant 1986]. Skin contact with liquid hydrogen peroxide causes a temporary whitening or bleaching of the skin; if the skin is not washed promptly, redness and blisters may develop. Ingestion of hydrogen peroxide may cause irritation of the upper gastrointestinal tract and severe damage to the esophagus and stomach [Hathaway et al. 1991]. Hydrogen peroxide has caused DNA damage in in vitro human test systems [NIOSH 1995]...

Surely the hosp would know what is going on, and as for the soap up the bum that would just be an irritant and make them poo.

Hope to god that someone has just got things wrong.

Yeah the babys would die if they got force fed hydrogen peroxide. I know that theres been cases of mothers feeding their babys their own poo in bottles to make them sick :(

I'm not even saying what I thought to this as I would probably be barred from the whole internet for life

:( This is horrible....how they're not stopping them is beyond me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->