This is so devastating, opinions plz

Mirette

Reaction score
Hi ladies i wanted to know what do you think, we've been ttc for 3 months now, i ovulated on the 9th so i am 9 dpo now, on 2/3 dpo i had twings and cramps like af and very light cramps on lower back. on 7 dpo i had what seemed like a severe uti for about 2 hours!! I peed about every 5 minutes and it hurt like **** but it never came back! But am peeing alot though. Am having blue veins in BBs, sensitive teeth and high cervix! Has anyone if you gone through this before and had a bfp? :)

Sounds promising! Blue veins on boobs were sign for me when I got preg. Take an early test tomorrow and find out! Good luck x

Sounds very promising!

As for me,my first bfp cycle caught me off guard. I had just started met and I got diarrhea, heartburn and indigestion. I thought they were from the met but apparently it was a bfp. I lost the baby at 4weeks but Thats about all I remember from that cycle two months ago...

That actually sounds similar to what I had this cycle! I even had my DH go to the store to get some cranberry juice because I thought I was getting a UTI. I was crampy and getting twinges, still am, and I am 4+5 days prego. :)
FX for you!

This is exactly what I had with all 3 of my pregnancies so far. I was SO sure that I was getting a UTI.
Sounds promising;)

Sounds good. Most people I know think they have a UTI then find out it's cause they're pregnant.

Thanks so much ladies i hope may is our month :D am gonna test on 12 dpo and keep u posted :D baby dust to all of u xoxo

am 10 dpo today and i couldnt resist and i just tested now and got a faint positive!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->